Salary dependant on experience
North West – Cheshire
Developing product from concept through to production sign off.
• Work closely with the design team to ensure design brief is being met.
• Work closely with external vendors to ensure the highest standards are achieved in line with brand identity and product margins.
• Following carefully to a precise critical path; both internally with, fabric and design as well as with vendors to ensure prototypes and samples are achieved on time and within budget.
• Develop and find solutions to support design vision, whilst achieving targets. An understanding of fabric along with strong negotiation skills.
• Creation of sample packs and technical specs for all new samples. Strong understanding of technical construction is vital, compiling detailed construction comments, fabric and finishing details lab dips, trims, graphics and bulk fabrics.
• Work with the development team to develop technical size blocks.
• Liaising with suppliers on a day to day basis, ensuring product is developed correctly.
• Keeping all sample trackers and schedules up to date and reporting weekly to directors and team on the status of samples.
• Good understanding of working with European and Asian suppliers.
• Efficient, highly organized and reliable
• Attention to detail is crucial, along with ability to problem solve and communicate efficiently
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Fully experienced in Illustrator with CAD experience
• Fully literate in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Organisational skills are essential
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, environment
• We are looking for a positive, dynamic individual