Supplier – Cheshire
salary – Entry level – £15k-£17k dependant on experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join our team working in a dynamic, fast moving environment within the fashion industry.
Your Responsibilities include but not limited to
• Creating and developing artwork, colour pallet and mood boards for upcoming womenswear collections consistent with the brands positioning.
• Undertake research to formulate design concepts.
• Create, prepare and deliver product presentations and designs.
• Work closely with the team to determine style, materials, colour to develop a successful product.
• Operating within the given design calendar timeline.
• Work close with the design team, product manager and suppliers to ensure cohesive runway and commercial collections.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
• Degree in Fashion Design.
• Must be an enthusiastic and creative designer.
• Relevant industry experience is a must.
• Must be fully computer literate and have a good working knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator.
• Strong communication and internal liaison skills at all levels