Based – Manchester
Salary dependant on experience
We are currently looking for a Experienced and Junior Print Designer for one of our clients. You must have print experience on Ladisewear.
• Design and develop print artworks for ladieswear separates and dresses
• Creating mood boards and colour broads; must have a keen eye for colour
• Very creative individual who needs to be ahead of the trends; proactively research into new trends
• Working closely with the whole design team and sourcing team to ensure print needs are met
• Researching and helping to identify trends within print to set us apart from competition
• Attend all relevant meetings, contributing to Design ideas/trends/must haves
• Relevant Print Design experience with an understanding of fabric
• Passion for emerging trends
• CAD is necessary
• Experience of working with overseas factories/suppliers
• Creative eye and vision for emerging trends,
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a strong design team.