Our client are a unique SME operating in a niche market, specialising in the retail and wholesale of stretch fabrics alongside a cutting edge Digital print facility. We are looking for new member to join the team. With exciting times ahead the role is challenging, interesting and diverse.
Dealing with incoming calls and emails of a various nature.
Processing orders through to Invoice. Marketing and website admin support.
Liaising with the internal team.
Good communication skills – written and verbal.
Must be able to Multi task
Strong customer service skills.
Ability to learn quickly.
Competent IT skills, experience in Sage 200 an advantage though not essential.
Accuracy is very important in this role.
Salary dependant on experience
North West – Cheshire
Developing product from concept through to production sign off.
• Work closely with the design team to ensure design brief is being met.
• Work closely with external vendors to ensure the highest standards are achieved in line with brand identity and product margins.
• Following carefully to a precise critical path; both internally with, fabric and design as well as with vendors to ensure prototypes and samples are achieved on time and within budget.
• Develop and find solutions to support design vision, whilst achieving targets. An understanding of fabric along with strong negotiation skills.
• Creation of sample packs and technical specs for all new samples. Strong understanding of technical construction is vital, compiling detailed construction comments, fabric and finishing details lab dips, trims, graphics and bulk fabrics.
• Work with the development team to develop technical size blocks.
• Liaising with suppliers on a day to day basis, ensuring product is developed correctly.
• Keeping all sample trackers and schedules up to date and reporting weekly to directors and team on the status of samples.
• Good understanding of working with European and Asian suppliers.
• Efficient, highly organized and reliable
• Attention to detail is crucial, along with ability to problem solve and communicate efficiently
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Fully experienced in Illustrator with CAD experience
• Fully literate in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Organisational skills are essential
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, environment
• We are looking for a positive, dynamic individual
Salary negotiable dependant on experience but in the region of £30k
Factory managers oversee the workers and the equipment they operate on the factory floor. They are responsible for contributing to and carrying out production strategy decisions. Our client is looking for an energetic experienced factory manager or a supervisor looking to step to this role. You must have experience of setting up a small factory from purchasing equipment to employing and training machinists. You will work closely with the Directors and customers as well as management of the day to day issues on the factory floor. You must have experience of working with Lycra stretch fabrics for the sports, dance and leisurewear industry.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who is very driven and a problem solver! with an analytical mind and a strong attention to detail. You will have expertise in the Fabric, Equipment and production process, in addition you will be proficient with spreadsheets to analyse production data and create reports to be presented to decision makers as well as be ready to demonstrate and fix any machinery as needed.
• Inspecting the quality of finished products to check on machine and operator efficiency
• Analysing production data and making strategic recommendations to decision makers
• Maintaining a content and motivated workforce through interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills
• Communicate and resolve any issues that arise with our customers
We are looking for a passionate and forward thinking manager who is results and quality driven and always one step ahead of the competition! If you want to be part of this exciting new venture contact us today!
Supplier – Cheshire
Attractive Salary – dependant on experience
A high street online fashion supplier is currently recruiting for a Import Merchandiser to join the current team.
Reporting into the Account Manager and Directors you will be responsible for placing all new orders across all accounts while closely managing the critical path ensuring key dates are met. You will work alongside the technical team and design team ensuring fabrics, lab dips and samples are approved in a timely manner and all costs are negotiated! with regular contact with suppliers handling prices, delivery and returns while also organising and approving delivery dates.
This role is highly demanding and the ideal candidate must be extremely organised with excellent communication skills and must already be in a similar role.
This is a great opportunity for someone with at least 5 years current import merchandising experience looking to further their carrer within a reputable company. experience of working with the Next account would be beneficial but not essential.
Our client is currently looking for an innovative designer! you will be very trend orientated and produce best sellers! You will currently be working on ladieswear multi product and have experience on dresses, tops. We are looking for a designer who has worked on brands such as Zara and experience of working with quality, directional trend led designs.
• Creating new and exciting ranges that innovate in terms of product opportunity and the identifying new and developing trends.
• Designing and delivering key trends, colour and shape direction in line with the market in a clear and workable format that is relevant to the brand.
• Keeping up to date with market intelligence, specifically around key competitors and future trends.
• Working with GT, Merchandisers and Sourcing team to establish best sellers and worse sellers etc.
We are looking for an experienced designer from 3 years upwards experience.
You will have a related design degree or equivalent qualification, experience of working in a creative, commercial environment is essential. You should be highly organised with CAD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop knowledge. We are looking for a confident, commercial designer who can present to design managers and leadership team.
Choosing an appropriate fabric and design so the garment can be produced within budget.
Working with Pattern Graders to oversee the sizing, fitting and testing of the pre-production garments.
Working closely with their retail customers to ensure that product is developed as requested to customer standards – building relationships with them to ensure a high level of trust and integrity is maintained
liaise with the Far Eastern supply base to progress product from initial sample through to production, setting and maintaining quality standards throughout
work with the internal design team on development samples
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have previous experience working as a Garment Technologist within lingerie and or sportswear
Our client is a major supplier to the high street with Nightwear, lingerie and other ladieswear products. We currently have a requirement for a Sales manager with a proven track record! You must have experience of working within fashion and ladieswear and worked on key accounts UK and overseas.
You will have experience of selling to a range of account types, preferably independents and online retailers, department stores & key retailers
You will be responsible for building relationships with Buyers and attending all sales meetings
Presenting collections in a confident and professional manner
Identifying areas for new product lines to be introduced or existing lines to be developed
Range building with design and internal teams
Providing after sales care, including product training as well as sales analysis and reporting
Attend industry/trade shows to build brand awareness and prospect for future business
Build upon competitor and market intelligence within the business
Become an ambassador for the company and the brands it represents
You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in branded sales management, ideally within nightwear or fashion/apparel
An ability to develop sales relationships and ensure that your brand is the first one in Buyer’s minds
This role requires someone to have an expert knowledge of the UK fashion industry; an understanding of trends, competitor brands and future trends
Confidence and strong communication skills are essential
A valid driver’s licence
Ability to travel to East Midlands head office, to customers and offshore if required
salary £20-30k dependent on experience
Building strong long-lasting relationships with new & existing customers by providing excellent service levels. Liaising closely with customers to ensure product is to their design & fit spec.
Working closely with Licensors to have a clear understanding of their stringent brand ethics, procedures and to ensure product gets through strict approval guidelines in line with tight critical customer dates.
Working with the design and technology teams to ensure product is fit for purpose and sits within retailer profiles and price points.
Working closely with the merchandise team to ensure all information is clearly communicated.
Maintaining an overview of critical paths and production issues.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TASKS
Range presentation to customer with design
CAD design sign off with design, advising on cost and factory capability
Highlight missed opportunities to buyers
Push for meetings with buyers to update on licenses and further sales opportunities
Target new customers and expansion into existing ones
Set up costing sheets
Get approx. qtys from customer
Send CADs to factory for costing
Negotiate with factories for best prices
Sign off prices with line manager
Set up and send quote sheet to the customer
Negotiate prices with the buyer
Organise handover meeting with tech, merchandising and logistics
Set up sales figures
Email order info to Logistics to place order, confirming V number, factory, prices etc
Attend fit meetings to get buying comments
Negotiate with customers re late delivery where necessary
Liaise with tech re quality issues
Any other tasks the business deems necessary
Our client is a successful and growing brand of ladies fashion have an exciting opportunity for an Junior Garment Technologist to provide support to their technology team.
Junior Garment Technologist – The Role:
• Log in all fit samples and PP samples. Checking that all samples have been processed and commented on.
• File all fabric, garment and safety testing.
• Measure samples and have good knowledge of measuring.
• Measure and process gold seal samples for approval.
• Updating business systems on the status of sample after fit and risk assessment meetings
• Setting up initial work books for garments.
• Taking notes/photos in fit and risk assessment meetings.
• Get samples ready for fit meetings, Making sure workbooks and previous comments are present.
• Liaise with overseas manufactures
• Chasing suppliers for samples, strike offs, testing, mock ups, Buying samples/fits.
• General administration duties and support to the senior tech.
Junior Garment Technologist – The Candidate:
• Would consider a Graduate with a relevant technical degree in Fashion with a successful placement year in Garment Technology.
• Exceptional communication, organisation and prioritisation skills
• Attention to detail
• Understanding of fabric testing/wearer trial
• Understanding of size specifications and grading rules
• proficient user of Microsoft