Manchester Central – Salary £15k-£20k
A high street online fashion supplier is currently recruiting for a Import Merchandiser to join the current team.
Reporting into the Head of Merchandising you will be responsible for placing all new orders across all accounts while closely managing the critical path ensuring key dates are met. You will work alongside the technical team ensuring fabrics, lab dips and samples are approved in a timely manner. With regular contact with suppliers handling prices, delivery and returns while also organising and approving delivery dates.
This role is highly demanding and the ideal candidate must be extremely organised with excellent communication skills and must already be in a similar role.
This is a great opportunity for someone with at least 2 years current import merchandising experience looking to further their carrer within a reputable company.
You will work closely with the clothing design team and Head of design to put together 2 ranges per season! You will be an experienced fashion footwear designer with experience in tech packs and an understanding of leather shoes. We currently manufacture out of Spain but interested in someone with knowledge of quality footwear manufacturers globally.
Fantastic growing brand and a great working environment.
Large successful Company
Salary £25k plus dependant on experience
Senior Import Merchandiser
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Import Merchandiser to join a forward thinking fast fashion company who produce young ladies and men’s fashion ranges for large high street companies and online retailers. For this role you must have at least 4 years experience as an Import Merchandiser within fashion garments.
You will take responsibility for the critical path to ensure orders are kept on time. Working closely with high street and online customers you will build good rapport with your buyers. On a day-to-day basis you will negotiate cost prices and raise purchase orders with Far East factories and update spreadsheets and databases with the critical order information. tackle any issues that arise.
You will have Import Merchandiser experience working within fashion clothing. You must also have excellent communication skills and confident meeting customers and liaising with factories. This is a very busy department so you must have worked within a similar environment.
£30-£50k dependant on experience!
We can be flexible on this and look at higher for a very experienced denim designer.
Our client is a reputable and successful supplier to the high street in UK and Europe! We currently require a Denim Designer in Central London producing Men’s and Women’s denim product out of our factories in Pakistan.
You will work across Women’s and Men’s Denim product (mainly bottoms) but experience in children’s denim product is also advantageous. Working across several accounts you will design, present and attend meetings.
Have at least 3 year’s experience working as a Denim Designer within a supplier to the high street or retailer.
Have an excellent understanding of denim fabrics, processes and washes.
Create mood boards through trend research, competitive shopping and catwalk inspiration.
Having excellent knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop is advantageous
The successful candidate will be a highly commercial designer. You will be highly organised, a good communicator and able to develop and maintain good relationships with your team and customers. Previous experience in fast fashion is essential.
You will be required to travel to Pakistan approx. 3 to 4 times a year and travel for inspirational trips.
Fantastic Established Company
Salaty £13.5-£15k based on experience.
Duties to include:-
· Placing orders with factories
· Quality control of samples
· Fitting garments, commenting on lapdips and other submissions
· Wash testing samples and submissions
· Organising 3rd party factory inspections where required
· Updating and chasing critical path
· Liaising with factories, customers, designers and sales team
· Assisting senior merchandisers with their customer/brand accounts
· Organising evening DHL and DPD collections as required
· Retrieving incoming parcels from reception and distributing to the Merchandising dept.
· Uploading images to the internal system and generating barcodes and box ends for supplier orders.
Ideal candidate must be:-
· Highly motivated, well organised, methodical and have an attention to detail
· Have the ability to work un-supervised and under pressure
· Be able to use initiative and apply common sense when required
· Have good communication skills and be able to learn quickly
· Be able to work well as part of a team
· Must have good knowledge and skills for use of MS Office packages i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel
You will ideally have 12 months working experience in a similar field or a placement year in import merchandising.
Location – Central London
Competitive Salary – Dependant On Experience.
Our client a large international Supplier / Manufacturer to many global brands and retailers such as Zara, H&M, Gap, Uniqlo, Arcadia Group and many more is looking to set up a Central London office. We are looking for a Head of Design who will be instrumental in the office setup and recruitment of the team. You ultimately will be the Lead Creative Head for the business with preferred specialism in women’s woven’s ideally outerwear! Other woven products will be considered. You will work with the international offices and creative and development teams in Asia and Europe.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is a leader, commercially smart, highly creative, experienced in trend forecasting, dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic. You will be influential and thrive in a team environment and have the ability to deliver results and work well under pressure.
• Creatively drive womenswear and manage other designers on other product areas.
• Design trend driven ranges! Always one step ahead and thinking of the next big trends.
• Research trends, fits, textiles and new technology.
• Partner with global teams.
• Inspire & mentor the creative team with a sharing approach to ideas and ‘best practice’ solutions
• Travel to global office, trade shows, other off-site meetings and inspiration trips.
• Have a strong knowledge of pricing & fit and attend fitting & costing meetings
• Sketch new seasonal designs and create tech packs
• Degree in Fashion Design
• 2+ years of experience working as a Head of Design for a high street retailer! we would consider 5+ years Senior Design / Management experience looking to step up to this role.
• Software knowledge: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
• Strong knowledge of women’s woven and outerwear product is preferred but will consider multi product experience on Women’s or Menswear.
• Management of multi products.
• Strong product development knowledge.
• Experience of working with overseas factories and fabric suppliers.
• Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and across departments internationally.
• Strong eye for fashion trends.
• Ability to travel internationally, when required
• Able to manage responsibilities & tasks without direction.
• Able to find best solutions to problems and inspire new working methods.
Please submit CV and artwork
Interviews will be held in London 19th/20th June with the client if you are shortlisted.
Are you an Online Fashion Marketing Graduate looking for an entry level role! We are currently looking for a junior candidate for a womenswear brand in South Manchester. You will be involved in various aspects of marketing and customer services. Would suit an ambitious and hardworking junior looking for a variety of experience. Contact us with your CV for further details.
Our client an established and expanding successful supplier is looking for a directional Experienced Men’s Knitwear Designer to join the team. Working ahead of the season, you must have excellent trend prediction skills and be confident in your chosen palettes and key shapes for a variety of high street and online customers.
• Completing seasonal trend research to create concepts and themes
• Working collaboratively with Buyer and designers to build an exciting knitwear ranges
• Taking products from concept to sampling being involved in product development and fittings
• Sourcing new yarns and stitches seasonally
• Experienced on CAD
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
The successful Men’s Knitwear Designer will have experience of working within a fast-paced supplier environment and dealing with buyers, factories, senior members of the organisation, as well as a strong creative but commercial individual.
If you refer a candidate to one of our vacancies and they are successfully offered, accept and start the role!
You and the referred candidate will both receive a lovely gift of 6 bottles of PROSECCO each… Get referring.
You can private message me your referral.
Do you want to work in the glamorous world of fashion and fast paced digital media? Are you an experienced and on-point fashion feature copywriter? We are a chic and exciting online fashion destination for stylish women – and we have an amazing opportunity for someone equally as amazing to join our growing digital team as a Copywriter.
This is what you’ll do:
” Your core role will be to write multiple feature articles each week for our avidly read blog Style News. These are aimed at the customer, not for SEO content purposes
” Pitch article ideas each week for the latest blog posts
” Write monthly articles and content for our monthly customer brochure
” Write monthly products descriptions
” Follow topical celeb & fashion news and put our style into our coverage of it
” Create thumb stopping, headlines & engaging content to increase our social following and inbound traffic
” Write our engagement posts on social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Pinterest, to name a few. (Not paid social)
” Be the written voice of our brand and help us to refine our tone of voice
” Lead our non-paid social media content strategy
” Ensure all content calendars across social are in line with the brand vision and business commercial goals
” Drive innovation and explore all new social media opportunities
” Work with designers to write copy for and create attention grabbing emails
” Other cool stuff!
Who we’re looking for:
We need someone who is creative and self-motivated with a heartfelt passion for writing in a style that’s not only engaging, but with genuine personality & wit. You will have:
” A strong background in writing, ideally in a media/journalism environment
” A writing style that’s energetic, sometimes humorous but most importantly real. We talk to our readers and customers, not at them
” The dynamic ability & talent to write both punchy headlines and shorter phrases to longer articles, press releases & product copy
” The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing, through both text, video and images. Everyone loves a meme! But you have to understand the need for variety in social media content
” Experience in fashion retail
” Knowledge of social media content strategies
” Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales reports – we know social is super fun, but we still need to make sure we’re engaging with our audience how and when they want to be and looking at the numbers is a key way to check we’re still on track with this
” An enthusiastic and energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic – do what you love and love what you do
” An excellent attention to detail and quality
” An intuitive grasp of brand and customer
” Strong organisation skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects.
” A good knowledge of SEO