Our client is currently looking for an innovative designer! you will be very trend orientated and produce best sellers! You will currently be working on ladieswear multi product and have experience on dresses, tops. We are looking for a designer who has worked on brands such as Zara and experience of working with quality, directional trend led designs.
• Creating new and exciting ranges that innovate in terms of product opportunity and the identifying new and developing trends.
• Designing and delivering key trends, colour and shape direction in line with the market in a clear and workable format that is relevant to the brand.
• Keeping up to date with market intelligence, specifically around key competitors and future trends.
• Working with GT, Merchandisers and Sourcing team to establish best sellers and worse sellers etc.
We are looking for an experienced designer from 3 years upwards experience.
You will have a related design degree or equivalent qualification, experience of working in a creative, commercial environment is essential. You should be highly organised with CAD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop knowledge. We are looking for a confident, commercial designer who can present to design managers and leadership team.
Choosing an appropriate fabric and design so the garment can be produced within budget.
Working with Pattern Graders to oversee the sizing, fitting and testing of the pre-production garments.
Working closely with their retail customers to ensure that product is developed as requested to customer standards – building relationships with them to ensure a high level of trust and integrity is maintained
liaise with the Far Eastern supply base to progress product from initial sample through to production, setting and maintaining quality standards throughout
work with the internal design team on development samples
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have previous experience working as a Garment Technologist within lingerie and or sportswear
Our client is a major supplier to the high street with Nightwear, lingerie and other ladieswear products. We currently have a requirement for a Sales manager with a proven track record! You must have experience of working within fashion and ladieswear and worked on key accounts UK and overseas.
You will have experience of selling to a range of account types, preferably independents and online retailers, department stores & key retailers
You will be responsible for building relationships with Buyers and attending all sales meetings
Presenting collections in a confident and professional manner
Identifying areas for new product lines to be introduced or existing lines to be developed
Range building with design and internal teams
Providing after sales care, including product training as well as sales analysis and reporting
Attend industry/trade shows to build brand awareness and prospect for future business
Build upon competitor and market intelligence within the business
Become an ambassador for the company and the brands it represents
You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in branded sales management, ideally within nightwear or fashion/apparel
An ability to develop sales relationships and ensure that your brand is the first one in Buyer’s minds
This role requires someone to have an expert knowledge of the UK fashion industry; an understanding of trends, competitor brands and future trends
Confidence and strong communication skills are essential
A valid driver’s licence
Ability to travel to East Midlands head office, to customers and offshore if required
Cheshire Boarders – Mat Cover approx 12 months
Salary £18-25k dependant on skills/experience
• Research & collate fashion trends, regular comparative shop trips in the UK and abroad compiled reports shared through the team & business.
• Excellent CAD skill to represent product commercially to suit customer requirements & demographic.
• Understanding and working to key critical path dates to create & maintain flow charts and style files.
• Working closely with account management and technical teams to ensure product is designed to suit stringent cost demographics and is fit for purpose.
• Work closely with our factory supply base, developing strong relationships and maintaining regular communication, through e-mail, we chat, skype etc.
• Issue sheets- ensure all information provided is clear to achieve first time correct sample strategy.
• Key product, development & license areas allocated through the team in line with work load responsibilities.
• Packaging – Design customer & Licensor specific packaging in line with brand guidelines working closely with relevant teams.
• Marketing – Promote and contribute to Industry publications, social media and
• Maintenance of style guides & development work required for meeting updates & pitches.
Experience of designing Childrenswear accessories preferred but not essential!
salary £20-30k dependent on experience
Building strong long-lasting relationships with new & existing customers by providing excellent service levels. Liaising closely with customers to ensure product is to their design & fit spec.
Working closely with Licensors to have a clear understanding of their stringent brand ethics, procedures and to ensure product gets through strict approval guidelines in line with tight critical customer dates.
Working with the design and technology teams to ensure product is fit for purpose and sits within retailer profiles and price points.
Working closely with the merchandise team to ensure all information is clearly communicated.
Maintaining an overview of critical paths and production issues.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TASKS
Range presentation to customer with design
CAD design sign off with design, advising on cost and factory capability
Highlight missed opportunities to buyers
Push for meetings with buyers to update on licenses and further sales opportunities
Target new customers and expansion into existing ones
Set up costing sheets
Get approx. qtys from customer
Send CADs to factory for costing
Negotiate with factories for best prices
Sign off prices with line manager
Set up and send quote sheet to the customer
Negotiate prices with the buyer
Organise handover meeting with tech, merchandising and logistics
Set up sales figures
Email order info to Logistics to place order, confirming V number, factory, prices etc
Attend fit meetings to get buying comments
Negotiate with customers re late delivery where necessary
Liaise with tech re quality issues
Any other tasks the business deems necessary
Salary – £20-£25k dependant on experience
Ensure concepts for agreed CADs are sent to copyright
Chase factory for critical dates
Set up critical path template to advise customer of best delivery dates
Chase booking forms / purchase orders from the customer
Check BOM against customer Pos to ensure all correct
Liaise with account managers to ensure packaging code queries answered
Liaise with technologists to chase up label memos
Order packaging through various customer websites & systems
Maintain the G list to ensure packaging Pos are not duplicated.
Check packaging layouts with customer / printer
Chase factories to complete packing sheet to confirm receipt of goods
Liaise with sales & merch managed on blanket order quantities
Liaise with design to ensure most recent packaging is ordered and blanket orders are correct.
BSAF completed with comments and send to factory
Customer paperwork to be completed if required
Copyright pre production sample sent, comments actioned where necessary
Liaise with factories / customers / licensors to make sure product is productionable
Side tab pre production sample submitted for approval where necessary
Submit components to the customer, chase approval and liaise with the factory
Await copyright pre production approval and action comment where necessary
Liaise with factory for SSs
Check silver seals against BSAF comments to ensure they are correct
Send in any additional lab dips and strike offs where necessary
Chase buyer comments on seals
Liaise with factory to chase final samples to P2P
SSAF filled in and sent to factory once buyer approves
Customer paperwork completed where necessary
Ensure all test reports have been received and pass all requirements
P2P completed and sent to factory once SSs and copyright are fully approved
Packaging photos to be requested chased
Deal with factories queries and issues throughout the production time
Gold seals to be requested and chased
Contractuals to be requested and sent via TNT
Contractuals to be sent and approved prior to delivery
Gold seals to be checked and approved before delivery
Our client is a successful and growing brand of ladies fashion have an exciting opportunity for an Junior Garment Technologist to provide support to their technology team.
Junior Garment Technologist – The Role:
• Log in all fit samples and PP samples. Checking that all samples have been processed and commented on.
• File all fabric, garment and safety testing.
• Measure samples and have good knowledge of measuring.
• Measure and process gold seal samples for approval.
• Updating business systems on the status of sample after fit and risk assessment meetings
• Setting up initial work books for garments.
• Taking notes/photos in fit and risk assessment meetings.
• Get samples ready for fit meetings, Making sure workbooks and previous comments are present.
• Liaise with overseas manufactures
• Chasing suppliers for samples, strike offs, testing, mock ups, Buying samples/fits.
• General administration duties and support to the senior tech.
Junior Garment Technologist – The Candidate:
• Would consider a Graduate with a relevant technical degree in Fashion with a successful placement year in Garment Technology.
• Exceptional communication, organisation and prioritisation skills
• Attention to detail
• Understanding of fabric testing/wearer trial
• Understanding of size specifications and grading rules
• proficient user of Microsoft
Ensure smooth and efficient management of the office and staff by dealing with varied tasks such as IT issues, managing and ordering stationary, meter readings. Ensuring security and tidiness of the building, Health and Safety and generally ensuring staff have all the tools necessary to conduct their day to day work.
Managing staff expenses and petty cash
Maintaining the business contracts for all companies in terms of renewing contracts, liaising with the relevant companies where necessary and making sure we are paying the agreed amounts and helping to negotiate renewals by gaining comparison quotations eg:
Carry out all ad hoc duties in the business as and when needed
Managing online HR system, staff holidays, sickness, dealing with Grievances, Processing new starters and leavers, offer letters, staff contracts, company handbook.
• Supporting the senior accountant in his duties which will range from daily bank reconciliations to the preparation of end of year accounts but also other companies owned by the Directors.
• Chase debtors for the business and carry out the credit control function.
• Manage shipping documents
• Processing bank payments
• Ensuring T’s and C’s are signed
• Monitor customer insurance cover and set credit limits
Managing The IT and support services and identifying critical areas. Setting up new starters on the IT and Telephone Systems. Managing IT projects.
• Manage Diary
• Hotel and Travel arrangements
• Set up Appointments
• Send packages
• Make purchases and payments
• Analysis and Reporting by producing/presenting reports for the Director with regards to forecasting, budgeting, expenses and cost savings. Being able to analyse reports and information providing a considered review.
• Weekly meetings with the Director where all invoices and paperwork pending approval will need to be signed off. Checking invoiced amounts are correct. Dealing and managing invoice disputes
• Identifying and tackling business issues that the director may not be aware of
The candidate must have the following skills:
Must be a confident individual with good communication skills and a people person.
Must be conscientious, hardworking, have a positive and proactive approach to their job and ensure that they can get stuck in with all tasks that are thrown at them. To embrace the company ethos and have a can do approach to their work. To be able to take on responsibility and leadership with integrity.
Sales / Marketing Executive Salary in the region of £25-£30k dependant on experience
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual who has an abundance of enthusiasm and confidence to support the brand manager within this high end homewares brand!
As the Sales / Marketing Executive, you’ll be handling sales from UK and internationally. You will also act as a brand ambassador ensuring the company’s brand is promoted effectively.
Continuing the strong growth within the high end, luxury market by services our current clients needs and establishing new business opportunities.
Organising and conducting sales appointments nationally and internationally as required with your brand manager.
Managing conference & event enquiries received.
Promoting the company at corporate events, business trade shows, industry seminars and networking events.
An interest in soft furnishings and similar experience within a manufacturer or supplier is preferred.
You will be confident and articulate and have the ability to speak with experienced buyers and customers on a daily basis.
You will have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Power Point and Excel.
Ideally 2 years plus experience within a similar role.
Manchester Central – Salary £15k-£20k
A high street online fashion supplier is currently recruiting for a Import Merchandiser to join the current team.
Reporting into the Head of Merchandising you will be responsible for placing all new orders across all accounts while closely managing the critical path ensuring key dates are met. You will work alongside the technical team ensuring fabrics, lab dips and samples are approved in a timely manner. With regular contact with suppliers handling prices, delivery and returns while also organising and approving delivery dates.
This role is highly demanding and the ideal candidate must be extremely organised with excellent communication skills and must already be in a similar role.
This is a great opportunity for someone with at least 2 years current import merchandising experience looking to further their carrer within a reputable company.