Location – Lancashire
Salary and package dependandant on experience c£30-£40k
Our client provide beautiful quality upholstery and furnishing fabrics to the wholesale, retail and manufacturing industry. We are currently looking for a Sales Executive to work closely with our current customers and to develop new business. Someone with fabric knowledge and experience in this industry would be preferred.
• Responsible for the sales of homewares and textile fabrics to a variety of customers from large furniture retailers, homeware brands and factories.
• Generating revenue and meeting sales revenue targets.
• Developing new business by researching prospective customers and cold calling and developing new business relationships.
• Working closely with inhouse teams and directors.
• Responsible for after sales service and full account management of key client accounts ensuring customers specific requirements are met and problems are resolved quickly, to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Regular liaison with existing customers to ensure the product is tailored for their needs whilst regularly promoting new ranges.
• Arranging and attending client meetings throughout a large national territory requiring extensive travel and overnight stays.
• Compiling presentations and presenting to new potential clients.
• Developing and maintaining long term business partnerships with key customers.
• Attending trade shows and following up with potential business
Salary dependant on experience.
We are currently looking for an Experienced Womenswear Denim Designer. You will have worked on designs covering all demin product on ladieswear not just jeans.
Having an excellent understanding of denim fabrics, processes and washes is essential.
Create mood boards through trend research, competitive shopping and catwalk inspiration.
Having excellent knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
The successful candidate will be a highly commercial designer. You will be highly organised, a good communicator and able to develop and maintain good relationships with the team and factories. Previous experience in fast fashion is essential. Denim and denim wash experience is essential.
For further details please send your cv and artwork to email@example.com
Salary negiotable dependant on experience
We are currently recruiting a talented and experienced Print Designer to work on the designs for our Ladieswear collections, This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an growing brand.
The role will involve working closely with the Creative Director, Design Manager and other team members to build ranges
from concept to production.
Our product is beautiful,sophisticated womenswear! We require our designers to respond to different design briefs, together with a fresh and forward thinking perspective of design and prints.
The potential candidate should be technically experienced in printing on a variety of fabrics and have a successful track record in the areas of print design for womens fashion.
The Ideal Candidate
Excellent drawing skills are essential
Good fashion knowledge and an eye for trends with experience in the fashion sector is essential
Excellent sense of design and understanding of colour is also important
Good understanding and knowledge of fabric qualities and material is necessary
Ability to respond to briefs and adapt to suit the style required
Knowledge of Adobe, Photoshop, Illustratorto a high standard is essentialExperience of working withina fast paced environment.
Please apply by sending your CV, a link to your portfolio or pdf files of artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Negiotable and dependant on experience
We are currently looking for a Commercial Buyer who will work closely with the Creative Buyer and report to the Creative Director! Your role will be to help define and deliver the clothing buying strategy. You will have a strong affinity with the brand and capability to push boundaries with our collection. You will work collaboratively with the Fashion Designers, Merchandising and GT team to ensure the range is delivered to time and as seamlessly as possible.
• Delivering commercial clothing collections that are developed, sourced, ranged and delivered on time and achieving margin
• Researching and coordinating product ranges in accordance with the company vision and design direction
• Sourcing and securing new supplier relationships as required, while also conducting periodic audits of existing supplier terms and conditions to ensure they remain competitive
• Working to source and develop the clothing range and ensure that all prices are negotiated, the critical path is maintained, and delivered on time.
• Collaborating with the Clothing Designer and their team to develop a range of multi-product clothing that is in-line with our department strategy and is exciting and new for our customer
• Attending fit sessions to ensure all product fits well, is flattering and commercial, whilst remaining true to its design
• Previous experience on a multi-product ladieswear area or a mix of product categories is essential as well as strong experience with overseas factories and agents.
• Leadership skills
• Experience of working in a fast paced evnvironment
• Great communicator at all levels
• Approachable and adaptable to change
• Ability to switch between tasks when necessary and reprioritise accordingly
• A good understanding of the brands customer
• Commercial eye and very numerical
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• PC literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Established and Reputable Supplier
Attractive salary dependant on experience.
What are we looking for
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Knitwear Garment Technologist to join this expanding supplier. You will work closely with internal teams as well as the factories and customers.
• Ensuring all products are safe, legal and fit for purpose
What skills do you need
• Womenswear or Menswear experience on knitwear. Working closely with Knitwear Design team.
• Experience within Garment and Yarn technology
• Ability to build relationships at all levels both internally and externally with factories and customers.
• We’re looking for someone who is methodical, passionate and very organised
• Individual should show commercial acumen and understanding
• Commercial understanding of the specific market and experience of working with a global supply chain.
• Effective negotiating/influencing skills
• Innovative and analytical thinking – seeking opportunities, and problem solving when needed.
• Solution and delivery focused
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Evaluating the workmanship, quality and construction of garments
Testing of garments and trims
Preparing and updating garment specs
Liaising with customers
Approving Pre Production and Production samples to a commercial standard
Developing care labels that meet regulation standards
Areas – Mens T-shirts, Sweats, Shirts, Knits and Ladies Knits
Product Development Assistant
Skills and Experience:
Our client is currently looking for a Junior PD with skills on clothing production, quality and critical path. you will ensure that deadlines are met & that samples are delivered to schedule.
The ideal candidate will need to have 1 year minimum experience in Product Development or related job role.
Graduate Calibre – with a degree in Fashion or Clothing design or technology
Experience of working and liaising with Far East factories and suppliers
Great interpersonal and organisational skills.
Good problem solving through product engineering. Analytical approach and ability to prioritise workload
Excellent personal presentation and a confident phone manner
The ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines in a busy Product Development department.
A fast learner
Fluent English both written and spoken
Self motivated and information seeking
MS Office to an intermediate level, particularly working with Excel and Word.
A working knowledge of illustrator & PDM or similar software packages is advantageous but not essential
We would consider a graduate with a Garment Technology or Product Development placement from Head Office or Supplier side.
With strong Production Control and Buying Experience (Head office or Supplier background)
North West Salary TBC
ROLE IN DETAIL
Work with the design team and Creative Director/Head of Sourcing on each product category on a day to day basis
Ensure that the design message and commercial product is being delivered to the requirements of Design and Head of Sourcing and Creative Director
Strong critical path management ensuring PD benchmarks and deadlines are met in line with the brand calendar, and design development ratio’s and requirements.
guide, support and advise the Design Team to ensure pricing architecture is achieved while offering workable solutions to their concept and vision and coach junior team members
Build awareness of supply base skills and capabilities and maintain effective working relationships.
Responsible for raising styles on internal systems and building and maintaining technical packages in order to accurately communicate requirements to tech team and supply base where necessary
Work with technician to review and comment on samples received to ensure right first time samples
Ensure smooth running of fit process to provide the perfect fit and design aesthetics, as well as a smooth handover to your tech counterpart from proto sample/photo sample and sealing into bulk production
Attend consolidated review meetings with Creative Director and Buying and Merchandising and others
Communication of approval of lab dips, strike offs and bulk fabrics
Responsible for on time receipt of proto samples to required standard, ready for buying.
Support a culture of good communication and co-operation
Work closely with Head of Product development & sourcing on managing the team
Travel to sourcing bases to meet and work with suppliers
Inspire and encourage a strong team ethic
Support a culture of good communication and co-operation
Excellent understanding of the development and design process and brand aesthetic
An understanding of fashion trends and influences
Excellent knowledge of woven fabrics and supplier capabilities
Detailed knowledge of garment construction to perfect fit
Ability to negotiate the best cost with the factories
Experience within woven’s and CMT development and production
Expert in developing product from start to end with understanding of all implications and timings of bulk production
Able to work in close contact the in-house teams and manage the workload of the dept
degree in fashion/textile design or technology
At least 5 years experience as a product developer in a relevant brand or supplier
MS Office, excellent excel skills, Adobe illustrator and phototshop is advantageous
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join our team working in a dynamic, fast moving environment within the fashion industry.
Your Responsibilities include but not limited to
• Creating and developing artwork, colour pallet and mood boards for upcoming womenswear collections consistent with the brands positioning.
• Undertake research to formulate design concepts.
• Create, prepare and deliver product presentations and designs.
• Work closely with the team to determine style, materials, colour to develop a successful product.
• Operating within the given design calendar timeline.
• Work close with the design team, product manager and suppliers to ensure cohesive runway and commercial collections.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
• Degree in Fashion Design.
• Must be an enthusiastic and creative designer.
• Relevant industry experience is a must.
• Must be fully computer literate and have a good working knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator.
• Strong communication and internal liaison skills at all levels