An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Design and Sales Administrator / Marketer to join our friendly team in one of the UK’s most innovative fabric specialists.
The successful applicant with the right blend of skills and experience will work right at the heart of our group, both in the well established, market leading stretch fabric businesses as well as thecompanies recently launched home furnishing brand.
The role will be varied. The ideal applicant will be adaptable, have initiative, good writing, communication skills and great attention to detail as well as having an interest in design, particularly textile design, fashion or interiors.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Sales order processing.
• Uploading products to websites.
• Visual merchandising in our online stores.
• Social media posts and email marketing.
• Preparation of web images.
• Picking samples.
• CAD design / re-colouring.
Our clinet have a wealth of experience to pass on to the right candidate. Training will be provided in both the admin and design systems.
Skills / Key Competencies required
• Fast and willing learner
• Computer literate
• Social media savvy
• Team Player
• Good communication skills, written & verbal.
• Flexible, adaptable and enjoy a varied role.
I am looking for an Experienced Womenswear Designer with a handwriting in and experience of occasion wear. This position is to cover a 12 month maternity cover with the possibility of this becoming permanent for the right person.
• Identifying future womenswear trends for occasion and partywear.
• Designing a wide range of multi product garments from bridesmaids dresses to party gowns.
• strong understanding of this market and current and future trends.
• Working closely with Garment Technology team and being involved in garments fitting.
• Strong understand of embroidery, sequins and embellishment on garments as well as delicate fabrics.
• Minimum of 4 year’s commercial industry experience on womenswear and ideally some of this on occasionwear.
•A creative but commercial candidate
• Excellent drawing skills and CAD experienced.
• Strong communication skills at all level and an approachable individual who is passionate about beautiful product and design.
• Knowledge of manufacturing out of India would be beneficial.
• You may be required to travel in this role so experience of the Far East and India is essential.
Established and Reputable Supplier
Attractive salary dependant on experience.
What are we looking for
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Knitwear Garment Technologist to join this expanding supplier. You will work closely with internal teams as well as the factories and customers.
• Ensuring all products are safe, legal and fit for purpose
What skills do you need
• Womenswear or Menswear experience on knitwear. Working closely with Knitwear Design team.
• Experience within Garment and Yarn technology
• Ability to build relationships at all levels both internally and externally with factories and customers.
• We’re looking for someone who is methodical, passionate and very organised
• Individual should show commercial acumen and understanding
• Commercial understanding of the specific market and experience of working with a global supply chain.
• Effective negotiating/influencing skills
• Innovative and analytical thinking – seeking opportunities, and problem solving when needed.
• Solution and delivery focused
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
We currently looking for a fantastic Retail Marketing Coordinator to join the Retail Support team forour client.
As Retail Marketing Coordinator you will be the Head Office point of contact responsible for marketing the Group’s brands within the retail stores. Interacting and working with all centre marketing departments to increase brand awareness and turnover through window campaigns, events in store, POS and visual merchandising.
Visual Merchandising experience would be extremely advantageous in the role and a minimum of 3 years in-house or client side retail marketing experience is essential.
Duties & responsibilities
Assist on the creative for new store projects and shop fits following VM guidelines
Manage seasonal promotional calendar to include offers, brand installation windows, social media content, local marketing, and in-store events driven by new store openings, data capture and store action plans
Oversee all marketing activity for the estates
Manage smooth rollout of offers and installations across all stores to make sure that teams are fully briefed
Manage critical path for each season to make sure that everything is delivered on time
Work with merchandising and planning to ensure that we have product ready for offers and installations
Work with all brands to ensure all stores have relevant and workable window campaigns and highlights on in store brand stories
Regular store visits, both with the Retail Support Manager and the Retail Marketing Administrator to keep in touch with our own estate as well as to research the competition and other stores for ideas
Attend relevant exhibitions on a ad-hoc basis
Direct management of Retail Marketing Administrator including training and development
Direct management of the graphic designer provided by Impression and their workload
Work with the rest of the management team to plan the annual marketing budget
Experience required for the role
Must be confident and outgoing with strong stakeholder management at a senior level
Experience of negotiating with suppliers and monitoring cost on a regular basis
Confidence and ability to interact with colleagues and suppliers
Highly organised and efficient with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Sees tasks through to completion
Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative and without supervision
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Proficient copywriting skills
Enthusiastic team player and ability to work with other colleagues in a dynamic and growing business
Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects and tasks
Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree e.g. marketing
Minimum 3 years in house/client-side experience of retail marketing
Evaluating the workmanship, quality and construction of garments
Testing of garments and trims
Preparing and updating garment specs
Liaising with customers
Approving Pre Production and Production samples to a commercial standard
Developing care labels that meet regulation standards
Areas – Mens T-shirts, Sweats, Shirts, Knits and Ladies Knits
Product Development Assistant
Skills and Experience:
Our client is currently looking for a Junior PD with skills on clothing production, quality and critical path. you will ensure that deadlines are met & that samples are delivered to schedule.
The ideal candidate will need to have 1 year minimum experience in Product Development or related job role.
Graduate Calibre – with a degree in Fashion or Clothing design or technology
Experience of working and liaising with Far East factories and suppliers
Great interpersonal and organisational skills.
Good problem solving through product engineering. Analytical approach and ability to prioritise workload
Excellent personal presentation and a confident phone manner
The ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines in a busy Product Development department.
A fast learner
Fluent English both written and spoken
Self motivated and information seeking
MS Office to an intermediate level, particularly working with Excel and Word.
A working knowledge of illustrator & PDM or similar software packages is advantageous but not essential
We would consider a graduate with a Garment Technology or Product Development placement from Head Office or Supplier side.
With strong Production Control and Buying Experience (Head office or Supplier background)
North West Salary TBC
ROLE IN DETAIL
Work with the design team and Creative Director/Head of Sourcing on each product category on a day to day basis
Ensure that the design message and commercial product is being delivered to the requirements of Design and Head of Sourcing and Creative Director
Strong critical path management ensuring PD benchmarks and deadlines are met in line with the brand calendar, and design development ratio’s and requirements.
guide, support and advise the Design Team to ensure pricing architecture is achieved while offering workable solutions to their concept and vision and coach junior team members
Build awareness of supply base skills and capabilities and maintain effective working relationships.
Responsible for raising styles on internal systems and building and maintaining technical packages in order to accurately communicate requirements to tech team and supply base where necessary
Work with technician to review and comment on samples received to ensure right first time samples
Ensure smooth running of fit process to provide the perfect fit and design aesthetics, as well as a smooth handover to your tech counterpart from proto sample/photo sample and sealing into bulk production
Attend consolidated review meetings with Creative Director and Buying and Merchandising and others
Communication of approval of lab dips, strike offs and bulk fabrics
Responsible for on time receipt of proto samples to required standard, ready for buying.
Support a culture of good communication and co-operation
Work closely with Head of Product development & sourcing on managing the team
Travel to sourcing bases to meet and work with suppliers
Inspire and encourage a strong team ethic
Support a culture of good communication and co-operation
Excellent understanding of the development and design process and brand aesthetic
An understanding of fashion trends and influences
Excellent knowledge of woven fabrics and supplier capabilities
Detailed knowledge of garment construction to perfect fit
Ability to negotiate the best cost with the factories
Experience within woven’s and CMT development and production
Expert in developing product from start to end with understanding of all implications and timings of bulk production
Able to work in close contact the in-house teams and manage the workload of the dept
degree in fashion/textile design or technology
At least 5 years experience as a product developer in a relevant brand or supplier
MS Office, excellent excel skills, Adobe illustrator and phototshop is advantageous
We are currently looking for a Experienced and Junior Print Designer for one of our clients. You must have print experience on Ladisewear.
• Design and develop print artworks for ladieswear separates and dresses
• Creating mood boards and colour broads; must have a keen eye for colour
• Very creative individual who needs to be ahead of the trends; proactively research into new trends
• Working closely with the whole design team and sourcing team to ensure print needs are met
• Researching and helping to identify trends within print to set us apart from competition
• Attend all relevant meetings, contributing to Design ideas/trends/must haves
• Relevant Print Design experience with an understanding of fabric
• Passion for emerging trends
• CAD is necessary
• Experience of working with overseas factories/suppliers
• Creative eye and vision for emerging trends,
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a strong design team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join our team working in a dynamic, fast moving environment within the fashion industry.
Your Responsibilities include but not limited to
• Creating and developing artwork, colour pallet and mood boards for upcoming womenswear collections consistent with the brands positioning.
• Undertake research to formulate design concepts.
• Create, prepare and deliver product presentations and designs.
• Work closely with the team to determine style, materials, colour to develop a successful product.
• Operating within the given design calendar timeline.
• Work close with the design team, product manager and suppliers to ensure cohesive runway and commercial collections.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
• Degree in Fashion Design.
• Must be an enthusiastic and creative designer.
• Relevant industry experience is a must.
• Must be fully computer literate and have a good working knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator.
• Strong communication and internal liaison skills at all levels