Salary dependant on experience c£40k
As part of its continued growth our client is looking for a dynamic & resourceful PR manager to help build on incredible celebrity, influencer and media engagement that the business has experienced to date.
PR Manager – The Role
Working closely with the product and marketing teams, this is a highly visible & commercial role offering the chance to directly impact business performance through research, identification & implementation of relevant PR & social media strategies that will help expand the company’s reach.
Responsibilities will include:
• Research, identify and contact TV/Celebrity/Influencer networks
• Establish and build relationships that help to promote the brand
• Work with the marketing teams to provide content that can be utilised to create successful campaigns
• Ability to measure and understand performance of strategies implemented
• Understanding product pipleline to successfully match product to the 3rd party preferences to maximise engagement
• Understanding who the customers are and how they consume content
• Keeping your finger on the pulse of the latest media trends to make recommendations to the business
• Ensure that the brand is accurately represented
PR Manager – In addition you will be:
• Determined and unwilling to take no for an answer
• Highly organised with a strategic & commercial focus
• Driven to succeed in a fast paced environment
• An effective communicator able to build strong relationships
• A self-starter capable of recommending unique and interesting ideas
PR Manager – In exchange you’ll get
competitive salary in a vibrant fun environment. You’ll also have the chance to really contribute to business success rather than being a cog in a machine and achieve longer term career goals.
Salary c£21k Key duties for this position will include:
Evaluating the workmanship, quality and construction of garments
Testing of garments and trims
Preparing and updating garment specs
Liaising with customers
Approving Pre Production and Production samples to a commercial standard
Developing care labels that meet regulation standards
Areas – Mens T-shirts, Sweats, Shirts, Knits and Ladies Knits
contact Angela for further details
What are we looking for
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Knitwear Garment Technologist to join this expanding supplier. You will work closely with internal teams as well as the factories and customers.
•Ensuring all products are safe, legal and fit for purpose What skills do you need
•Womenswear or Menswear experience on knitwear. Working closely with Knitwear Design team.
• Experience within Garment and Yarn technology
• Ability to build relationships at all levels both internally and externally with factories and customers.
• We’re looking for someone who is methodical, passionate and very organised
• Individual should show commercial acumen and understanding
• Commercial understanding of the specific market and experience of working with a global supply chain.
• Effective negotiating/influencing skills
• Innovative and analytical thinking – seeking opportunities, and problem solving when needed.
• Solution and delivery focused
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Neg Salary dependant on experience. Our client is a supplier of quality ladies knitwear to the high street and online market. with a trend lead and commerical handwriting for the high street you will workon a variety of accounts for the fashion forward retailer. Experience of designing within a well-established, commercial apparel Supplier or would consider retailer. Experience working within a knitwear department with a good level of technical knowledge on yarns, knit gauges and structures. Experienced working within a team in a fast and varied environment. Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Excel required as minimum. The ability to communicate appropriately and effectively at all levels across all functions of the business. Great presentation skills and the confidence to deliver own ideas to the business
Manchester We are currently looking for a Commercial Buyer who will work closely with the Creative Buyer and report to the Creative Director! Your role will be to help define and deliver the clothing buying strategy. You will have a strong affinity with the brand and capability to push boundaries with our collection. You will work collaboratively with the Fashion Designers, Merchandising and GT team to ensure the range is delivered to time and as seamlessly as possible. • Delivering commercial clothing collections that are developed, sourced, ranged and delivered on time and achieving margin
• Researching and coordinating product ranges in accordance with the company vision and design direction
• Sourcing and securing new supplier relationships as required, while also conducting periodic audits of existing supplier terms and conditions to ensure they remain competitive
• Working to source and develop the clothing range and ensure that all prices are negotiated, the critical path is maintained, and delivered on time.
• Collaborating with the Clothing Designer and their team to develop a range of multi-product clothing that is in-line with our department strategy and is exciting and new for our customer
• Attending fit sessions to ensure all product fits well, is flattering and commercial, whilst remaining true to its design
• Previous experience on a multi-product ladieswear area or a mix of product categories is essential as well as strong experience with overseas factories and agents. • Leadership skills
• Experience of working in a fast paced evnvironment
• Great communicator at all levels
• Approachable and adaptable to change
• Ability to switch between tasks when necessary and reprioritise accordingly
• A good understanding of the brands customer
• Commercial eye and very numerical
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• PC literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook