What are we looking for
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Knitwear Garment Technologist to join this expanding supplier. You will work closely with internal teams as well as the factories and customers.
•Ensuring all products are safe, legal and fit for purpose What skills do you need
•Womenswear or Menswear experience on knitwear. Working closely with Knitwear Design team.
• Experience within Garment and Yarn technology
• Ability to build relationships at all levels both internally and externally with factories and customers.
• We’re looking for someone who is methodical, passionate and very organised
• Individual should show commercial acumen and understanding
• Commercial understanding of the specific market and experience of working with a global supply chain.
• Effective negotiating/influencing skills
• Innovative and analytical thinking – seeking opportunities, and problem solving when needed.
• Solution and delivery focused
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Neg Salary dependant on experience. Our client is a supplier of quality ladies knitwear to the high street and online market. with a trend lead and commerical handwriting for the high street you will workon a variety of accounts for the fashion forward retailer. Experience of designing within a well-established, commercial apparel Supplier or would consider retailer. Experience working within a knitwear department with a good level of technical knowledge on yarns, knit gauges and structures. Experienced working within a team in a fast and varied environment. Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Excel required as minimum. The ability to communicate appropriately and effectively at all levels across all functions of the business. Great presentation skills and the confidence to deliver own ideas to the business
Manchester We are currently looking for a Commercial Buyer who will work closely with the Creative Buyer and report to the Creative Director! Your role will be to help define and deliver the clothing buying strategy. You will have a strong affinity with the brand and capability to push boundaries with our collection. You will work collaboratively with the Fashion Designers, Merchandising and GT team to ensure the range is delivered to time and as seamlessly as possible. • Delivering commercial clothing collections that are developed, sourced, ranged and delivered on time and achieving margin
• Researching and coordinating product ranges in accordance with the company vision and design direction
• Sourcing and securing new supplier relationships as required, while also conducting periodic audits of existing supplier terms and conditions to ensure they remain competitive
• Working to source and develop the clothing range and ensure that all prices are negotiated, the critical path is maintained, and delivered on time.
• Collaborating with the Clothing Designer and their team to develop a range of multi-product clothing that is in-line with our department strategy and is exciting and new for our customer
• Attending fit sessions to ensure all product fits well, is flattering and commercial, whilst remaining true to its design
• Previous experience on a multi-product ladieswear area or a mix of product categories is essential as well as strong experience with overseas factories and agents. • Leadership skills
• Experience of working in a fast paced evnvironment
• Great communicator at all levels
• Approachable and adaptable to change
• Ability to switch between tasks when necessary and reprioritise accordingly
• A good understanding of the brands customer
• Commercial eye and very numerical
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• PC literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook