Location – Stockport
To provide admin support to the team of Import Merchandisers. The candidate must be able to manage time efficiently, be computer literate and work well in a team. Accuracy and Attention to detail would be key attributes as well as being organised, methodical and being able to work to deadlines. Accuracy of Data Inputting is a key requirement and familiarity with spreadsheets and online database would be essential. Ultimately a successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up to date and useable information on our systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receiving invoices and packing lists and inputting figures onto the Database
- Checking shipment quantitys against the purchase order and approve factory invoices
- Filing documents on the shared PC drive
- Entering computer and account data from source documents onto the Database within time limits
- Enter carton information onto the customer database
- Make bookings for deliveries into the DC
- Inputting data and references onto packing lists in Excel files
- Co-ordinating deliveries and creating spreadsheet of forthcoming deliveries
- Create pallet notes and delivery notes
- Sort out and section GIL stickers and prepare for despatch
- Creating spreadsheets and working documentation from initial order confirmations
- At Peak Times assisting the merchandisers with any other duties when required
Is provided by the relevant merchandiser and the merchandise director until up to speed on systems and procedures.