Salary upto £30k dependant on experience
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Apparel Graphic Designer to join our team based in Manchester. This will be menswear and accessories specifically.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2/3 years’ previous experience working within the Highstreet and DTC Fashion Industry producing apparel Graphics. This should be supported with a relevant portfolio.
This role calls for advanced knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative suite to create original brand appropriate artworks, placement prints, repeats and Branding packs.
- Researching new trends/Consumers/brand competitors with a focus on commerciality and produce/present customer trend analysis board
- Passion of the fashion industry and staying up to date with industry trends – with a focus on commerciality
- Taking ideas from research to design concept by creating initial new Designs to present to the team whilst understanding the target consumer.
- Excellent understanding of different print techniques and the ability to innovate when it comes to embellishments/trims/print combinations
- Producing clear concise technical Graphic CAD design specifications to send onto the factories within specified time frames
- Advanced knowledge of hand Illustration, Photoshop and Illustrator packages in order to create original artworks, placement prints, repeats and Branding packs, appropriate to each specific brand
- Good communication skills with experience of liaising with factories in Turkey/China/Pakistan to give clear and concise comments
- Self-motivated and have good time management with the ability to adapt and work to tight deadlines.
- Deliver results within specified time frames. Ability to react quickly to changing demands and priorities