Salary range £22k – £24k
Our client is now recruiting for an Assistant Merchandiser to join the team. Supporting with the day to day running of our key supplier accounts, you will support the Merchandiser and Junior Merchandiser with forecasting, analysis, planning and KPI management.
We will only be proceeding forward with candidates who match our essential requirements stated below:
- A proven/experienced AM, or a MA / MAA looking for progression and development
- Experience working within a fast-paced Beauty/Retail/FMCG environment
- Analytically minded and commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills, highly organised with strong Excel ability
- Ideally will have experience working with a store estate and branded goods
- Prepare and assess reports / information for Weekly Trading Meetings and Product Meetings.
- Compiling forecasts and proposing replenishment buys across set Brands.
- Line card forecasting and support in long-term planning for key trading moments.
- Support in newness opening orders and roll out of launches.
- Range Plan management and participation in Range Reviews, including rationalisation of ranges at Brand level to ensure optimised ranges.
- Produce and analyse weekly reports for the Buying and Merchandising team.
- Support in driving through Overstocks or Discontinued stock strategy by monitoring slow sellers and proposing the appropriate actions.
- Review product availability, assess issues and propose actions with the goal of improving availability and providing solutions.
Working for a company who prides itself on outstanding customer service and delivering products in a manner which best meets our customer needs.
You can expect to join a team who work hard to achieve results and are focused to ensure a great customer experience. We offer very competitive salaries, along with flexible working options, early finishes on Fridays and duvet days. In addition, we further offer generous staff discount and an employee assistance programme.