Salary range £40k – £50k
As part of a multi-channel retail business with ambitious growth plans, you will work alongside the buying and merchandising team to ensure smooth running of the department. Experience as a Buyer is essential.
- Develop the beauty category strategy in line with our customer values.
- Continue to identity brands to add to the new brand pipeline, from selection through to go live.
- Own the Product costing process to ensure company margin plan is achieved
- Work closely with NPD and Product Innovation teams to put together a market-leading own brand range
- Create annual business plans with the brands, in conjunction with the Trade Partnership teams to drive strong and relevant brand SOV.
- Support & lead the buying team in the day to day running.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, E-Commerce & Retail to agree compelling and innovative trade plans in order to drive market share growth.
- You will also handle complex negotiations and to set / manage budgets to deliver sales against target.
Required Experience and Skills
- You will have 2 years Health & Beauty Trading / Buying experience in a Multi-channel retail environment.
- Demonstrable track record of success in delivering a profitable and innovative product range.
- Ability to embrace change.
- Genuine team player at all levels.
- Customer focus.
- Solid business acumen.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Experience of FMCG range management.
- Numerate & analytical.
- Good communicator skills.
- Relevant degree or at least 2 years’ experience in industry.
- Knowledge of the beauty industry.
- Confident communication skills
You will get to work for a company who prides itself on outstanding customer service and delivering products in a manner which best meets our customer needs.
You can expect to join a team who work hard to achieve results and are focused to ensure a great customer experience. We offer very competitive salaries, along with flexible working options, early finishes on Fridays and duvet days. In addition, we further offer generous staff discount and an employee assistance programme.