Salary upto £18k
This is what you’ll do:
- Be an ambassador for the brand
- Be the first point of contact to customer with phone queries and orders
- Respond to customer service emails
- Respond to queries via Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Resolve customer complaints and any other potential issues
- Issue refunds
- Assist with additional administrative work
- General office administration
Who we’re looking for:
We want you to help our business grow, and in return, we’ll help you grow.
We need someone who is self-motivated with a passion for customer service who will make the role their own.
- An enthusiastic and energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic – do what you love and love what you do
- A professional and friendly manner in helping customers
- Strong organisational skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects.
- A willingness to learn and grow with our exciting team
- Experience of using common office software (excel, MS Word, Outlook)
- Experience in fashion retail customer service
- A willingness to put forward and implement new ideas
- An excellent attention to detail and quality
- An intuitive grasp of brand and customer
- Full time
- Mon-Fri: 9.30am – 5.30pm (some evenings & weekends may be required)