Mens and Ladieswear Jersey
Manchester based cool streetwear lifestyle brands
Salary c£22k-£26k dependant on experience
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and creative individual to join our design team and take on a hands role managing trends, design and production across multiple brands and categories. Min 3 years experience would be preferred.
- Research and present trends identifying key seasonal colours, apparel trends and styling with a focus on commerciality.
- Design trend focussed and commercial ranges for e-comme and wholesale.
- strong Graphic’s skills
- Work closely with factories to source fabrics and trims.
- Create detailed Techpacks and artworks to send to factories.
- Overseeing development of ranges by checking samples, fabrics and prints.
- Work with factories and manage production with critical paths to ensure samples and lead times are not delayed.
- Provide support for the business in all creative areas.
- Must be confident with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Factory and inspiration trips will continue when travelling is safer.
This is a brilliant role for someone who is looking to be involved in every area of design and production, and gain valuable experience while growing within the business.