Manchester – Remote working
Salary dependant on experience upto £40k plus benefits package
Due to significant growth our client has an exciting new position for a digital marketing manager to join the established team. The successful candidate will be analytical, experienced in all areas of paid digital advertisements and will be ROI and data driven.
- Managing paid advertisements across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Managing our PPC agency to ensure the best possible results are achieved across customer acquisition, retention and ROI.
- Ensuring the optimal product is being showcased at the right time. Working with our head of merch to identify best, slow and fast sellers to incorporate into the product strategy.
- Briefing creative (and innovative) assets to support our campaigns, sharing insights from what works best and being one step ahead of our competitors.
- Daily and weekly reporting, including budget monitoring and daily spend optimisation across campaigns/ad sets/ad creative, sharing the performance across the wider digital team.
- Measuring performance against KPIs and growth targets.
- Ensuring our paid social ads are specifically tailored to support trading calendar and key moments as well as always on brand activity.
- Implementation of a test and learn roadmap to improve our performance, as well as developing best practices when necessary.
- Managing our e-commerce assistant, aiding in their learning and development
- Budget management and reporting
- Analysis and reporting across the wider business in aid of measuring our digital growth.
- Deep knowledge of paid social media advertisements across all channels
- Sound knowledge and understanding of PPC, including Google and Bing Ads.
- Comfortable planning and managing significant spend with an ROI driven focus
- Expert Google Analytics skills are essential
- Competent building and analyzing reports – putting insights into actions
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail.
- Fashion retail experience
- Experience advertising in International markets.