COMPETITIVE ATTRACTIVE SALARY
Due to rapid growth and exciting brand development, a rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing to join the brand division of leading global cosmetics manufacturer.
Owning responsibility for driving the online business and managing the digital growth of the company’s brand portfolio, the Digital Marketing Manager will have particular focus on creating the digital marketing strategy, setting and managing budgets, continuously optimising plans as data indicates.
You will be joining us during an exciting period of rapid growth, reporting directly to the Creative Director, this role will play an important part in shaping the company’s digital marketing strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The creation of the digital marketing strategy and forecast across all digital channels in line with the company’s overall targets across all brands.
- Setting and managing budgets. Your input will be required to define the brand’s quarterly budgets.
- Data-driven performance management and optimisation, utilising learnings to drive budget efficiency, optimising all paid channels to increase reach and conversion, driving significant growth whilst maintaining a healthy ROI.
- Weekly reporting of all activity and KPIs, presenting to the senior management team to communicate key actional insights.
- Guiding the Digital Marketing Executive to implement Paid Search, Shopping, Display and Social campaigns whilst driving a strong ROAS.
- Working alongside the rest of the marketing team to deliver growth in brand awareness, new customer acquisition and positive return on investment from all campaigns.
- Partner with the Brand Managers and Creative Marketing Manager on content calendars, campaigns and partnership marketing.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to optimise email conversion, customer retention and growth of the customer database.
- A strong background in digital marketing with approximately 4 years industry experience, ideally having managed campaigns in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
- A data driven, commercial mindset, consistently reviewing performance and optimising campaigns.
- You are experienced and interested in the latest digital trends and technologies.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask across different projects.
- You are comfortable working with many different stakeholders, ensuring our digital strategy serves the overall business.
- You are driven to succeed and hold yourself accountable for the success of your campaigns.
- Experience of working in the beauty industry will be an advantage, but not essential, however it’s a given that you will be passionate about all things beauty!