We’re looking for someone with bags of energy and enthusiasm, along with a love of fashion and impeccable attention to detail, to work in our fast-paced eCommerce team!
This is what you’ll do:
· Day-to-day management of the online store using Magento, ensuring the website is kept up to date with seasonally relevant products, updated imagery and banners, new in products, regularly updated category pages
· Be responsible for the uploading of new products, ensuring deadlines are met by completing uploads on a weekly basis and making sure product specs are provided on time
· Ensure products are displayed correctly on the website focusing on accuracy from the initial upload, following the guidance from the Ecommerce Guide
· Asset management, ensuring samples and images are collated ahead of launches
· Product copy management, putting briefs together for the copyrighter when needed
· Upload product images as soon as they are made available and populating the ‘Coming Soon’ category on site
· Ensure products are put live as soon as the stock arrives, raising any stock or SKU issues with the relevant teams, Buying, Merchandising and/or the warehouse team
· Monitor product performance to ensure product and category pages are optimised efficiently
· Liaising closely with the Ecommerce Manager you will work on the visual merchandising of the site under their direction
· Be responsible for upselling and cross selling opportunities on product pages to maximise sales, ensuring they are continuously updated with in stock, relevant styles
· Working closely with the Buying & Merchandising teams to ensure products arrive on time for marketing launches such as the monthly brochure and TV advert
· Use Google Analytics and reports from the Merchandising team to inform on site decisions
· Support the Ecommerce Manager with ad hoc on-site projects and web developments by putting briefs together and submitting tickets to the web development agency when necessary
· Deliver best in class customer experience working closely with the customer service team to provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity
· Lead on the imagery and product uploads with 3rd party sellers partners such as Marks & Spencer, John Lewis & Next.
· Any other customer service or administration tasks as and when required.
What we need from you;
· Highly organised
· An excellent attention to detail & quality
· Hands on experience with wed CMS’, able to comfortably navigate the platform and upload products and make site changes. Magento experience is preferable but not essential.
· Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales reports, experience with Google Analytics
· Super positive, energetic and enthusiastic with a creative mind, bursting with ideas and the drive
· Experience in the fashion industry is desirable and working with 3rd party platforms such as next, John Lewis & M&S
· An enthusiastic & energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic
· An intuitive grasp of brand with a ‘customer first’ approach
· Strong organisation skills: self-directed & capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent