Salary £25k-£33k dependant on experience
- Working closely with the Designers and Directors to develop our branded products which are fit for purpose.
- Assist with measuring & sending comments on samples, this would be across menswear and accessories.
- Assist with the checking of submissions sent from the factories including lab dips, bulk fabric and print submissions.
- Ensuring that the products follow all safety standards and meet minimum requirements on testing.
- Working to a critical path to ensure that the development process is smooth and that the ex-factory dates are maintained.
- Communicating with multiple factories to ensure the production process is on track.
- QC check production & feedback to factories.
- General day to day organisation is required, including organising samples, archiving old samples & creating/removing submission files.
- Support with managing log of brand returns.
- The role is based at head office.
- Holding fit sessions and advising on problems on fit.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious individual to join our design team as a garment technologist/product developer.
You’ll play a key role in developing the products from initial design stage all the way through to them landing online.
We are looking for an organised, self-motivator who can take ownership of their responsibilities whilst working closely with the rest of the design team.
There is also room for progression in the role.
- Fashion and technical qualification to degree level
- Minimum of 3 years experience within a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to travel as the role will include trips to the warehouses & overseas factory visits.
- Confident using Outlook, Excel and Word.
- An understanding of garment construction is key, as is a knowledge of grading and grade rules
- Must be organised and have a proactive approach
- Must hold a full clean UK driving license and In date passport