Manchester Major Supplier
Salary negotiable dependant experience
1. Liasing daily with our suppliers and customers. Experience with liasing with the Far East, Bangladesh, India is essential.
2. Raising purchase orders, customer packaging / label orders (care labels, brand labels, price labelling) and dispatching to our suppliers
3. Monitoring and maintaining the critical path.
An in depth knowledge of the critical path is essential. The merchandiser will be responsible for chasing in lab dips, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions ( sealer samples /pre-production samples / production samples / press samples)
4. Liasing with our shipping and sales / deliveries department, ensuring that goods arrive are processed and are delivered on time
5. Attending customer meetings both at our head office in Manchester and also our London office. Full meeting follow up will be required, from quoting prices to arranging development samples.
6. Working closely with the QC and design teams.
7. The product area will be mens multi product. Customers will include both those from the high street and online
8. Providing team leadership, problem solving and guidance for junior merchandisers of the team.
This is a new position to the business and we are looking for a strong individual to join the business who has excellent knowledge of the industry. Must be a team player and most importantly can provide training, guidance and advice for the more junior members of the team.