Location – North West/Cheshire Region
Salary £25k-£30k dependant on experience
The ideal candidate must have fast fashion ecommerce buying experience and ideally have Woven and Jersey experience.
The role involves
- Working alongside the Design & QA team to deliver new trend products/collections in line with the critical path key dates and key marketing dates.
- Trading the Department daily to expand on best-selling styles quickly, product developing direct with the supply base to maximise sales on the area
- Improving the category bought in margin by re negotiating with the supply base on Best Selling styles and fabric bases that are performing.
- Developing strong relationships with a new supply base by working with design to place the right product at the right source.
- Attend weekly Fit & buy meetings to ensure products are delivered on time.
- Support the Buyers Admin to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Weekly analysis to identify missing products from the booked ranges, reporting back to the Head of Buying.
- Regular competitor reviews to ensure pricing and range is in line with the market. Highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Manage the dress development & Dress Range plans to ensure they are up to date for merchandising to work from.
·Travel – Europe and FE as and when required by the business.
Key Experience, Skills & Abilities
A commercial fashion eye is essential.
Experience in trading a Department to maximise sales
The ability to problem solve under pressure in a fun fast paced environment.
Enjoys change, open to new ways of working.
Identifies new ways of working that fit the business as it continues to grow.
Able to take responsibility and make decisions.
Strong communication with all departments and levels is imperative.
Effective time management and the ability to prioritise.
Understands/ has experience with the test and repeat ecommerce buying model.