The salary would be c£18k /£19k
We are currently looking after an Import Merchandiser for our clients in-house range.
The role will be directly assisting the Senior Import Merchandiser/Account Manager and another experienced merchandiser with the day to day role.
The candidate will be given full training on both the internal computer systems, aswell as the merchandiser role itself.
This role will be office based, hours of work are 9.30am – 5.30pm with a half an hour for lunch.
Holidays are 20 days + birthday day. Plus an additional day is given for each year of service.
General Duties will include:
- Liasing with both our suppliers and customers.
Experience with liasing with the Far East is essential.
- Raising Internal purchase orders, ordering packaging / label orders (care labels, brand labels, price labelling) and dispatching to our suppliers
- Maintaining the critical path.
An in depth knowledge of the critical path is essential. The merchandiser will be responsible for chasing in lab dips, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions ( sealer samples /pre-production samples / production samples / press samples)
- Liasing with our shipping and deliveries department, ensuring that goods arrive are processed and are delivered on time
- Co-ordinating with our photography team, ensuring that images are up-to-date for the website
- Involvement in the product development on the footwear. Working along side the design and product development team