Salary range £24k – £28k
Our client is on a steep growth track, having developed within the Beauty category, new customer demographic groups that will come with niche and more premium brands, and into new international markets and we are looking for a Junior Merchandiser to join us at this exciting time.
- Prepare and assess reports / information for Weekly Trading Meetings and Product Meetings. Update weekly MI with action led insights.
- Ownership of set Brands, developing meaningful relationships with Brands through participating in weekly catch up calls, Brand reviews & bi-annual Strategy meetings; along with Buying counterpart.
- Management of Supplier WSSI’s and managing effective intake, aligned to agreed cover levels.
- Forecast management, including Brand forecasts, intake forecasts and Line Card forecasts.
- Management of weekly replenishment.
- Newness opening orders and roll out of launches of set Brands. Monitoring sell-thru, distribution and stock levels of newness and ensuring sales are maximised.
- Manage AM day-to-day tasks, lead 121’s with AM and coach and develop AM.
- Range Plan management and ownership of set Brands in Range Reviews, including rationalisation of ranges at Brand level to ensure optimised ranges and appropriate distribution.
- Driving through Overstocks or Discontinued stock strategy by monitoring slow sellers and driving through the appropriate actions.
- Review product availability, assess issues and propose actions with the goal of improving availability and providing solutions.
- Deputise for Senior Merchandiser when required.
- Currently working as, a JM or as an AM ready for the next step
- Analytically minded and commercially aware
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong Excel ability and experience using MS Office computer package
You will get to work for a company who prides itself on outstanding customer service and delivering products in a manner which best meets our customer needs.
You can expect to join a team who work hard to achieve results and are focused to ensure a great customer experience. We offer very competitive salaries, along with flexible working options, early finishes on Fridays and duvet days. In addition, we further offer generous staff discount and an employee assistance programme.