Salary c£23k-£27k – Manchester
This is a great opportunity for someone in a similar role or to step into this role from an Import Merchandising background to join a well-established importer / supplier of womenswear, This company are looking for a well-connected Junior Sales/Account Manager to introduce their products to new customers in the UK and potentially overseas.
Junior Sales and Account Manager – The Role:
• Your goal will be to proactively develop relationships and identify/develop new business opportunities with retail and e-tail customers.
• You will be given some existing ‘warm’ accounts to manage and grow.
• Reporting to Director and liaising with other Account Managers / Designers, you will manage your own work load to ensure sales and revenue targets are exceeded.
• Liaise with the Merchandise, Technology and Design Teams inhouse.
Strong costing and negotiation skills are required for this role as well as being sales focused.
Junior Sales and Account Manager – The Candidate:
• A proven track record within this industry is essential.
• Ability to identify and develop new opportunities.
• Previous experience within wholesale or importer business.
• Good networking & negotiation skills.
• Highly organised, attentive to detail with excellent communication skills (written & oral)
• Good team player, proactive, methodical and organised with strong interpersonal and people management skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised in an accurate and timely manner with attention to detail and within critical deadlines.