Salary dependant experience
An exciting opportunity to join a successful and estalished supplier to high street retailers as a Knitwear designer
Main duties for this role include:
- Researching trends, creating mood boards.
- Attending customer meetings and designing to customer briefs.
- Create new and innovative design, through to product development.
- Prepare design packs for factories, working closely to meet deadlines.
- Thorough understanding on your accounts and the market.
- Applicants should have a degree in fashion design and at least 2 year’s relevant experience.
- Excellent CAD skills, must be proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Customer knowledge of high street brands and awareness of cost.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines, with a strong proven ability to succeed under pressure.
- Strong presentation & teamwork skills.
- Have ability to build on & develop strong working business relationships with existing accounts.