Up to £40-50k
All-rounder and experienced marketing person with knowledge of all channels digital and offline. You will need to have people management skills too and the ability to lead a team and implement the annual marketing strategy.
We are an online fashion destination for stylish women, worn by celebs and influencers galore – and we have an amazing opportunity for someone equally amazing to join our growing team as a Brand Marketing Manager.
We’re looking for someone to implement and manage our Brand Marketing initiatives; Photoshoots/ Print Assets /TV ad creation and so much more. A commercially minded yet creative person with a love for fashion and marketing will succeed in this amazing and unique role.
This is what you’ll do:
· Managing the Brand/Creative Marketing initiatives, from brief to delivery; attending all monthly photoshoots (ecom & location based) and working closely with the shoot team to ensure all content is commercially on point to support business objectives
· Coordinate and manage end-to-end the successful development of photoshoot deliverables
· Communicate and think creatively under pressure to provide creative guidance and commercial solutions on all photoshoots
· Commercial direction of our monthly print brochure
· Organise, control andmanage the flow of projects ensuring brand quality is maintained and brand objectives are met
· Commercial direction and delivery of TV ad campaign assets
· Successfully work with high volumes of marketing material, across print and digital
· Deliver impactful brand content for use across the business
· Work to deadlines and deliver content asset brief requirements for the marketing team
Who we’re looking for:
· Must have extensive previous experience working on photoshoots; both ecommerce & location based
· You must be able to travel regularly both in the UK and to abroad destinations on photoshoots
· An excellent team player with strong leadership skills
· Experience in the fashion industry
· An enthusiastic & energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic
· An excellent attention to detail & quality with a strong commercial eye
· Strong organisation skills: self-directed & capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects
· Knowledge of print production processes is desirable but not essential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent