Attractive competitive salary
The successful candidate will take accountability for all Marketing across this Ecommerce business! working directly with the Ecommerce Manager and under the Marketing and Ecommerce Director to lead innovation across the marketing channels. The overall aim of the Marketing Manager is to increase sales across all of their services, provide outstanding customer experience in line with the rest of the business and raise brand engagement.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning, creating and executing sophisticated email marketing campaigns
- Building optimised campaigns that include emails, landing pages to take clients on a personalised journey.
- Monitoring, analysing and making decisions to adjust campaigns based on performance reports.
- Writing engaging content.
- Implementation of acquisition strategy
- Producing high quality / on brand email communications
- Improve the data quality and customer profiling.
- Devise strategies to drive online conversions from each channel
- Provide in depth analysis and regular reporting, in order to assess performance against business goals.
- Previous experience of implementing and managing a CRM programme
- Understanding of data management, segmentation, dynamic content, Paid social and PPC.
- Comfortable with a variety of marketing software – Adobe, Microsoft, etc.
- Magento experience is essential
- A positive and proactive self-starter who isn’t afraid to share ideas and take accountability.
- Conscientious and hardworking.
- A team player who can also manage projects working with different people within the team and wider business.
- A proficient communicator.
- Fashion experience preferred but will look at Beauty or homewares background too.