Salary dependant on experience £30k-£50k
This is what you’ll do:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for defining the customer acquisition and retention marketing strategy with the Marketing Director and implementing this across all marketing channels. You will be accountable for campaign effectiveness – setting objectives and tracking against clear KPIs.
- Shape the marketing strategy in agreement with the Marketing Director and implement this across all acquisition and marketing channels.
- Plan and manage the marketing budget in conjunction with Marketing Director so that all marketing campaigns are delivered on budget, to KPI’s and ROI targets.
- Ensure acquisition, retention and commercial targets are being met weekly and monthly.
- Work closely with the Data Insights Manager to ensure performance of all activity is analysed, ROI calculated and outputs are used to inform future budget and activity decisions.
- Manage the customer journey across all touch points – site personalisation, customer preferences, email, SMS, automated campaigns, retargeting, and so on.
- Manage the following media channels: PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Retention, conversion activity, welcome emails, welcome back, 2nd purchase etc, retargeting and abandoned baskets.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities (digital marketing, CRM/direct mail, TV etc), ensuring all team members work cohesively and are aware of overall plans and their roles in delivering.
- Ensure email KPIs are achieved, including weekly, season and annual commercial targets
- Work alongside our external agency to oversee and manage the paid social, PPC and Google shopping campaigns, ensuring approach is scalable, commercial and supports delivery of top line business goals and strategy.
- Work with our inhouse creative department to deliver top class creative for use across all channels
- Identify product stories, trends and events and translate them into relevant customer communication, ensuring that each campaign is optimised with best practise, testing, customer relevance/personalisation, and has clear objectives set.
- Report on performance, analysing and reviewing the effectiveness of campaigns to maximise results.
- Utilise leaderships skills and motivation techniques to maximise employee performance and satisfaction.
- Monitor the team’s overall service and team work, identifying and implementing strategies to increase service delivery/productivity.
- Proactively deliver job related training for all department members.
Who we’re looking for:
We want someone who is entrepreneurial, creative, analytical and self-motivated. Combine this with strong strategic, commercial and analytical skills and you’re the perfect fit! You will have:
- A proven track record of delivering strong acquisition, retention & commercial targets
- Have experience working across fashion ecommerce or fast paced retail or start-ups.
- You need to be hands-on with senior experience. Ownership of CRM and wider Marketing activities both online and offline
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales reports
- An enthusiastic and energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic – do what you love and love what you do
- An excellent attention to detail and quality
- An intuitive grasp of brand and customer
- Leads by example in all work related activities, acting as a role model for employees.
- Strong organisation skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects.