12 month contract
Salary £25k-£28k dependant on experience
The role will involve: –
- Working to ensure a smooth critical path process from order placement through to delivery.
- Working to internal critical paths and managing dates.
- Raising and placing PO’s with the factory.
- Collating customer packaging details for every order.
- Approving packaging label/artwork.
- Checking and measuring samples.
- Arranging test reports.
- Daily contact and communication with numerous Far East factories.
- Working on a variation of products.
- Responding to customer emails.
- Maintaining and building excellent customer relationships.
- Skills required: –
- Experience in a similar role is essential (minimum 3-5 years preferably).
- Proficient in Microsoft, especially Excel.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and pressurised environment.
- Superb eye for detail.
- Confident problem solver who can identify potential issues before they arise.
- Successful at building customer relationships.