Salary upto £30k
Minimum 2 years within a similar market.
The role of Designer is to design and develop, apparel and accessories products for this Menswear sports/lifestyle brand.
This includes the identification of keys trends in these categories, to ensure product is commercially relevant and to the highest possible quality, within the product development brief.
- The generation of all product designs and graphics within, Apparel and Accessories categories.
- Product research and understanding of this mid/high end priced market.
- Excellent graphic design experience and highly experienced on Illustrator and Photoshop
- In association with the Business Development Manager, the purchase of competitive samples for research purposes.
- Ensure all proposed designs are in line with the product development brief, including proposed pricing structure.
- Assist with price negotiation to achieve the required target prices and subsequent profit margins.
- Communicating the status of all design projects with their colleagues.
- Maintaining a healthy desire to research and learn about external directional influences that will benefit the product design and development process.
- Development of look books and working with the BDM on photo shoots
- Working with the BDM on factory sourcing order placement after line selection.
Contact Angela for a further chat by sending your CV and artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org