Salary Unto £40k
This is what you’ll do:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for overseeing digital paid media activity focussing primarily on our paid social campaigns. You will also oversee the Google Shopping which is currently outsourced. We have absolutely tonnes of content: images, celebs spotted in videos etc… so plenty to work with on social.
You will be:
- Be accountable for implementing, optimising and developing our Facebook & Instagram paid social media campaigns. Carrying out tests, effective targeting and develop bidding strategies.
- Lead our non-paid organic social media content strategy in line with the paid social media campaigns on all channels including; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Pinterest, to name a few.
- Create thumb stopping, headlines & engaging content to increase our social following and inbound traffic
- Work with our inhouse Art Editor to deliver top class creative for use across Social
- Ensure all content calendars across social are in line with the brand vision and business commercial goals
- Report on performance, analysing and reviewing the effectiveness of campaigns to maximise results.
- Drive innovation and explore all new social media opportunities.
- Overseen/manage the PPC and Google shopping campaigns (currently outsourced)
- Loads of other cool stuff!
Who we’re looking for:
We want someone who is creative and self-motivated. Combine this with strong strategic, commercial and analytical skills and you’re the perfect fit! You will have:
- Extensive hands-on paid social media experience with demonstrable experience
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing, through both text, video and images. Everyone loves a meme! But you have to understand the need for variety in social media content
- Experience in fashion retail
- Experience working across PPC (including Google Shopping), either via an agency or in house.
- Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales reports – we know social is super fun, but we still need to make sure we’re engaging with our audience
- An enthusiastic and energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic – do what you love and love what you do
- An excellent attention to detail and quality
- An intuitive grasp of brand and customer
- Strong organisation skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects.