Salary dependant on experience c£40k
As part of its continued growth our client is looking for a dynamic & resourceful PR manager to help build on incredible celebrity, influencer and media engagement that the business has experienced to date.
PR Manager – The Role
Working closely with the product and marketing teams, this is a highly visible & commercial role offering the chance to directly impact business performance through research, identification & implementation of relevant PR & social media strategies that will help expand the company’s reach.
Responsibilities will include:
• Research, identify and contact TV/Celebrity/Influencer networks
• Establish and build relationships that help to promote the brand
• Work with the marketing teams to provide content that can be utilised to create successful campaigns
• Ability to measure and understand performance of strategies implemented
• Understanding product pipleline to successfully match product to the 3rd party preferences to maximise engagement
• Understanding who the customers are and how they consume content
• Keeping your finger on the pulse of the latest media trends to make recommendations to the business
• Ensure that the brand is accurately represented
PR Manager – In addition you will be:
• Determined and unwilling to take no for an answer
• Highly organised with a strategic & commercial focus
• Driven to succeed in a fast paced environment
• An effective communicator able to build strong relationships
• A self-starter capable of recommending unique and interesting ideas
PR Manager – In exchange you’ll get
competitive salary in a vibrant fun environment. You’ll also have the chance to really contribute to business success rather than being a cog in a machine and achieve longer term career goals.