Sales Manager – Lancashire- Salary unto £40k
Our client provide beautiful quality upholstery and furnishing fabrics to the wholesale, retail and manufacturing industry. We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to work closely with our current customers and to develop new business. Someone with fabric knowledge and experience in this industry would be preferred.
Sales Manager Duties
- Responsible for the sales of homewares and textile fabrics to a variety of customers from large furniture retailers, homeware brands and factories.
- Generating revenue and meeting sales revenue targets.
- Developing new business by researching prospective customers and cold calling and developing new business relationships.
- Working closely with inhouse teams and directors.
- Responsible for after sales service and full account management of key client accounts ensuring customers specific requirements are met and problems are resolved quickly, to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Regular liaison with existing customers to ensure the product is tailored for their needs whilst regularly promoting new ranges.
- Arranging and attending client meetings throughout a large national territory requiring extensive travel and overnight stays.
- Compiling presentations and presenting to new potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining long term business partnerships with key customers.
- Attending trade shows and following up with potential business