We are looking for a dynamic SALES MANAGER to join one of our clients. This menswear brand has a very strong following and is constantly pushing the boundaries.
About THE ROLE:
Engage consumers through marketing campaigns, innovative exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, working with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
We have quickly established ourselves as a key player, across both wholesale and E-Commerce platforms. Our fast paced and digitally advanced environment is like no other, offering an engaging customer experience as well as an epic place to work!
The team are a group of truly innovative and passionate individuals all striving for excellence and to be at the top of their game. They operate autonomously and have the creative license to think differently, constantly bringing new ideas to the table.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the Sales Manager, will be responsible for co-formulating, owning, implementing and driving the strategy for wholesale accounts across all brands.
Working closely with the Head of Business Development in driving category sales initiatives across, each brand.
- Deliver steady and accelerated growth across existing and new wholesale customers.
- Establish and execute a divisional wholesale roadmap that aligns with the overall company strategy and our aggressive growth plans.
- Achieve and exceed profitability goals.
- Build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with key wholesale customers.
- Being the voice of the wholesale customer, work closely with the design team to implement range plans suitable for individual key accounts.
- Collaborate with marketing team to drive marketing strategies and initiatives with wholesale customers.
- Translate market, knowledge, trends and analysis to advance product development at design and merchandise level.
- Demonstrate intimate understanding of our products, vision, and business.
- Analyse and communicate the weekly and monthly reporting of results and developments across the business.
- Ownership of Wholesale Order Books and P&L.
- Negotiate prices with the factories for key account orders, ensuring orders are placed with the most appropriate factory, with profitability in mind.
- You’ll have a minimum of 2 years sales management / key account management experience.
- You’ll have a desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial driven culture.
- You’ll have the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You’ll have an immersive fashion trend interest and knowledge of major accounts and market needs.
- You’ll be IT proficient, especially in Excel.
- You’ll have excellent negotiation skills, always backing yourself with data and insights.
Sounds like you? don’t hang around as this role will be snapped up.