North West – Manchester
Salary is 30-40k depending on experience.
4+ years’ experience working at an agency or in-house
Our client is looking for someone who will help to drive our brand and content across all channels, including: our website, email marketing, brochures, social media platforms and all other communication and marketing tools. Reporting into the Art Editor, this is a hands-on role and you’ll be responsible for a broad range of design.
You will have an excellent eye for layout, colour and typography and extremely good knowledge of Adobe suite. If you can create something beautifully sophisticated and stylish from a simple brief and have great vision and ideas to create stand out brand for our customers, then we’d love for you to join our team.
This is what you’ll do:
- Produce high quality artwork for the website, customer emails, print and beyond.
- Design monthly brochures & prepare for print
- Design weekly emails
- Develop our brand guidelines
- Design & update homepages, content spots, static pages
- Design, format and upload category banners to the website
- Work alongside the Art Editor & photographers to edit photoshoot images & retouch as well as planning the running order of monthly brochures
- Many other ad hoc design requirements, both digital & print.
- Lots of other cool stuff!
Who we’re looking for…You will:
- Be fluent in Adobe’s Creative Suite
- Have previous experience in web design & building e-mails
- The ability to manage your own diverse workload to required deadlines in fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines/priorities simultaneously.
- Confident working to briefs and brand guidelines with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working at a fashion brand with exposure to ecommerce
- Proactive to new design initiatives
- Bags of enthusiasm and passion
- Determination to succeed in a high-pressure environment
- You should be highly motivated, with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.