Salary £20k – £25k dependant on exp.
Central Manchester Location
- Ownership of managing all social channels across the group, including Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Facebook and YouTube.
- Work closely with the marketing team to plan the weekly content across all social platforms. This includes social posts, stories and reels which will engage with our audience and promote brand awareness.
- Maximise followers and engagement on all social channels.
- Creating engaging copy for all social platforms.
- Accountable for scheduling posts on time and accurately monitoring engagement .
- Create engaging digital content such as video GIF’s, product transitions and animated graphics.
- Carry out weekly competitor research and trend analysis
- Work alongside the marketing team to develop full social strategies in-line with product launches.
- Manage and oversee all collaborations and gifting, ensuring all talent (influencer and celebrity) relationships with the brand remain strong.
- Identify new and emerging talent
- Propose new ways of working with influencers which creates brand awareness and social engagement
- Energetic, creative and proactive.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of managing social media platforms, especially Instagram and Tik Tok.
- Proven ability to work with software such as PhotoShop, Adobe/Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience using video platforms.
- Proven background of content creation within the digital space.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Will have worked within social media for at least 1-2 years
- Having an eye for out-of-the-box ideas.