£22 – £25k DOE
As part of the Sourcing team, you will play an important part of helping the Sourcing team ensure that all OB suppliers are fit for purpose. This will encompass managing current supplier relationships and supplier on-boarding. Working closely with the retail teams and suppliers, our mission is to deliver a sustainable supply base which is capable of delivering on our long-term strategy.
You will be part of the team working closely with our retail teams and suppliers to develop more transparent supply chains across the globe.
This is what you’ll do:
Supporting Supplier Management
- Supplier introduction, on-boarding, development, and ongoing management
- Collaboration with suppliers on cross costing initiatives and improving visibility of the fully vertical process.
- Liaising with buying, design and merchandising on day-to-day supplier management
- Collaboration with Finance on currency and terms management
- Collaboration with Supply Chain and Logistics and the warehouse.
- Collaboration with the supply base Ethical, Sustainable and Fabric developments to deliver our commercial goals, driving strategic business change and global growth.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Sourcing and wider team to ensure the efficient running of the department.
Managing and analysing data
- Manage and update any cross-costing projects – chasing up suppliers for pricing info and ensuring that we have pricing for all projects in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing the supplier database, ensuring this is maintained and regularly reviewed.
- Responsible for liaising with suppliers, keeping track of factory management, due diligence documentation and supply base changes.
- Involved in cross-functional projects and initiatives to support wider company growth.
- Support the wider team in delivering departmental strategy.
- Attends UK supplier meetings and trade shows.
- Ensure all Ethical information is updated for supplier set ups.
We’re looking for someone with…
- A background in Fashion Retail, in a Sourcing or related role
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of international suppliers, supplier set up and onboarding processes.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Excel
- The ability to work cross-functionally with other areas of Retail, including Buying, Merchandising and Design
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Huge staff discount and sample sales
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!