Salary dependant on experience £25k-£35k
The Sourcing/Compliance Executive role will report to the Head of Sourcing, Production and Supplier Quality. As part of the sourcing team, you will play an important part in helping uphold and develop the ethical and sustainable principle of the company,
The role is to manage all elements of the supply chain, to ensure our market leading designs are manufactured to a high standard and delivered on time.
This will involve:
- Supplier introduction, onboarding, development and ongoing management
- Working with the supply base to provide ethical and sustainable product.
- Managing the supplier database and work with the Head of sourcing to monitor supplier performance, to provide a fit for purpose supply base
- Manage and update any cross costing projects with new and existing suppliers and ensure suppliers are in line with company costing requirements and structure.
- Work with supplies and internal buying/design teams to manage sampling and production capacity.
- Manage supplier lead time and feed into the internal critical path and buying calendar.
- Work with buying and merch teams to resolve issues
- Support design team on specific development problem areas
Sustainability, Fabric, packaging and Labelling
- Fabric -work with design and the supply base to provide the latest trend led fabrications with a sustainable approach
- Packaging and labelling – support the rolling out of a nominated labelling tender process, to provide a one stop shop for suppliers offering the best quality, lead time and price.
- Research and provide current market intelligence to support the development of a company sustainability statement.
- Support the Head of sourcing to bring the supply base up to speed and ensure all areas of sourcing are in line with that company policy and statement on sustainability.
Ethical, technical and social compliance
- Manage and update the audit data base for both technical and ethical compliance
- Work with the Head of Sourcing to implement systems to track the progress of supplier Audits
- Work with head of sourcing to implement and update the company ethical and social compliance policy
In addition, you will be:
- Enthusiastic, highly organised team player, with strong communication skills
In exchange you’ll receive a competitive salary in a vibrant fun environment. This is a dynamic and fast paced role ideally suited for a candidate who is ultimately looking to progress their career within an ecommerce retail environment