Ideally a candidate with PD and critical path experienced
Salary c£22k-£24k plus very attractive bonus
North West Region – Merseyside
To manage the daily and seasonal Product Development and Order Management requirements for the product ranges of the business. To achieve on time delivery of samples and bulk orders to the required standards for the business in the timelines set out and using the control measures in place, ensuring that all products are developed and produced to the correct specification in line with the requirements of the business.
- Development of product from initial concept.
- To work with designers to establish base product specifications on for factories to work from.
- To work with Sales on new product requirements.
- To work to the activity planner timeline and set critical paths
- Working with designers and factories effectively during development of all products.
- Work with factories to obtain competitive costings, in line with company margin targets.
- Manage all problem solving arising during the development process.
- Identifying key issues in garment construction, creating and implementing solutions to problems and challenges.
- Ensure styles, colour, silhouette and logos are commercial and within cost targets.
- Sourcing of fabrics and components and ensuring that all pass the relevant testing standards.
- Sourcing of new techniques and branding ideas to be passed on to the designers to ensure innovative ranges for the company to increase product value.
Production Management Control:
- Co-ordinating through critical path plans and WIP reports for the delivery of product from initial order stage to bulk despatch from factories.
- Tracking of goods within factories to maintain lead times and quality standards.
- Checking the order packs before work commences.
- Successfully build and maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Working with factories to ensure 100% correct production and on time delivery.
All administration to be of a high standard and to be constantly updated. To be responsible for the accuracy of all development procedures, systems and administration from nominated factories