Based North West
We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Technical Developer to join our Buying team at our Head Office in Manchester.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Technical Manager to help develop new fabrics, working towards our required regulations & quality standards, as well as working towards our factories being socially compliant and our products sustainable and in line with legal requirements and the Group policies.
Experience & knowledge
- Minimum of two years experience.
- Knowledge of fabric & testing requirements.
- Awareness of Social Compliance and the sustainability process.
- Awareness of global regulations.
- Experience of working closely with factories and mills to ensure quality and social compliance is to the high standard required.
- Proven track record within fabric development and/or testing environment.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Illustrator and In Design programs.
- Be organised, accurate and have a good eye for detail.
- Have an understanding of Reach and awareness ETI to ensure policies are followed.
- Keep to corporate calendar deadlines, able to prioritise own workload accordingly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work outside of job boundaries as necessary.
- Undertake tasks with a consideration of possible costs incurred by the business.