Location South Manchester
Salary £25k – £28k
Garment Technologist – The Role:
- You will be involved in sampling and approval of garments and all technical aspects associated with product.
- To ensure each product is per company standards.
- Manage size specifications and produce detailed tech packs
- Ensure samples through to production costs meet client cost expectations.
- To handle the comments/approvals process and resolve technical/quality issues.
- Manage communication between internal teams and the factories.
Garment Technologist – The Candidate:
- With approx. 3 year’s experience within multi product womenswear
- Good technical knowledge of construction and fitting as well as manufacturing methods.
- Experienced in handling comments/approvals process and any technical/quality issues.
- Highly competent IT skills
- Confident communication skills, the ability to work to critical path deadlines. Ability to manage on workload and a team player.
- Relevant degree.
- Experienced also on plus sizing advantageous
Working within a busy and very supportive team.