Bust 34.5 inches
Waist 27.5 inches
Hips 37.5 inches
The primary function of the role is to model for fittings to enable the technical (Garment Technologist) team to ensure that all garments meet our fit and quality requirements. Please note this is NOT a modelling role.
Complete fittings as directed by the Head of Technical and Quality.
Provide constructive feedback regarding the fit and feel of garments during the fittings.
Provide basic administrative support to the technical team when not involved in fitting garments.
Complete any other ad-hoc tasks as required by the Head of Technical and Quality.
Salary – £16k– 20k for an Assistant or approx £21k – 24k for an Executive
We’re looking for someone with bags of energy and enthusiasm, along with a love of fashion and impeccable attention to detail, to work in our busy eCommerce team!
This is what you’ll do:
· Day to day management of the online store using Magento
· Uploading new products, ensuring monthly deadlines are met
· Liaising with buyers to ensure product categories are perfect
· Visual Merchandising of the site
· Asset management; Samples, Copy and Images are collated ahead of launches
What we need from you;
· Passion for Fashion!
· Highly organised
· Great attention to detail
· Hands on experience with Magento, and are able to comfortably navigate the platform and upload products and make site changes
· Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales reports
· Super positive, energetic and enthusiastic with a creative mind, bursting with ideas and the drive
· Experience in the fashion industry
· An enthusiastic & energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic
· An excellent attention to detail & quality
· An intuitive grasp of brand with a ‘customer first’ approach
· Strong organisation skills: self-directed & capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects
Salary dependant experience
An exciting opportunity to join a successful and estalished supplier to high street retailers as a Knitwear designer
Main duties for this role include:
Salary dependant on experience £25k-£35k
The Sourcing/Compliance Executive role will report to the Head of Sourcing, Production and Supplier Quality. As part of the sourcing team, you will play an important part in helping uphold and develop the ethical and sustainable principle of the company,
The role is to manage all elements of the supply chain, to ensure our market leading designs are manufactured to a high standard and delivered on time.
This will involve:
Sustainability, Fabric, packaging and Labelling
Ethical, technical and social compliance
In addition, you will be:
Our client a womenswear online business has achieved huge growth over the last 2 years and now are in need of 2 Assistant/junior Merchandiser. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Assistant/Junior Merchandiser to join a fast paced fashion team and help take the company to the next level.
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience in a fast fashion.
North West – Manchester Region
Salary £25-£30k dependant on experience
The role involves:-
Key Experience, Skills & Abilities
Experience in trading a Department to maximise sales
Excellent Excel skills
The ability to problem solve under pressure in a fun fast paced environment.
Enjoys change, open to new ways of working.
Identifies new ways of working that fit the business as it continues to grow.
Able to take responsibility and make decisions.
Strong communication skills with all departments and levels is imperative.
Effective time management and the ability to prioritise
Understands/ has experience with the test and repeat ecommerce buying model.