Import Merchandiser – Manchester
Salary – c£26k
A great opportunity for an Import Merchandiser to join a well-known Manchester business. Our client supply both branded and none branded, ladies & Mens fashion clothing and accessories to the biggest high street names globally.
Import Merchandiser – Description
Liaising with both suppliers and customers.
Experience with liaising with the Far East is essential.
Raising purchase orders, packaging / label orders.
Maintaining the critical path.
An in depth knowledge of the critical path is essential. The merchandiser will be responsible for chasing in lab dips, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions.
Attending customer meeting when required.
Import Merchandiser – Experience
In order to be successful, you must have at least 3 years experience as a merchandiser or similar role within an importer and used to working with excel spreadsheets and maintaining critical information databases. Excellent communication skills and number literacy are also essential within this role.
Working in a fast paced office and liaising with internal departments and teams on a daily basis as well as buyers and factories.
Salary c£23k-£27k – Manchester
This is a great opportunity for someone in a similar role or to step into this role from an Import Merchandising background to join a well-established importer / supplier of womenswear, This company are looking for a well-connected Junior Sales/Account Manager to introduce their products to new customers in the UK and potentially overseas.
Junior Sales and Account Manager – The Role:
• Your goal will be to proactively develop relationships and identify/develop new business opportunities with retail and e-tail customers.
• You will be given some existing ‘warm’ accounts to manage and grow.
• Reporting to Director and liaising with other Account Managers / Designers, you will manage your own work load to ensure sales and revenue targets are exceeded.
• Liaise with the Merchandise, Technology and Design Teams inhouse.
Strong costing and negotiation skills are required for this role as well as being sales focused.
Junior Sales and Account Manager – The Candidate:
• A proven track record within this industry is essential.
• Ability to identify and develop new opportunities.
• Previous experience within wholesale or importer business.
• Good networking & negotiation skills.
• Highly organised, attentive to detail with excellent communication skills (written & oral)
• Good team player, proactive, methodical and organised with strong interpersonal and people management skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised in an accurate and timely manner with attention to detail and within critical deadlines.
Junior Garment Technologist
Salary – upto £22k
Approx 2 years experience
Objectives – Garment Technologist
Key Tasks & Responsibilities – Garment Technologist
Skill Requirements: – Garment Technologist
Further Requirements – Garment Technologist
Sales Manager – Lancashire- Salary unto £40k
Our client provide beautiful quality upholstery and furnishing fabrics to the wholesale, retail and manufacturing industry. We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to work closely with our current customers and to develop new business. Someone with fabric knowledge and experience in this industry would be preferred.
Sales Manager Duties
Cheshire – Salary upto £28k
Our client is a reputable global ladieswear fashion clothing company who have continued to expand at a rapid pace have an exciting job opportunity for a Import Merchandiser to join the team. You will work alongside a team of merchandisers reporting to the head of merchandising. They are looking for a pro-active, hardworking individual who has a hands-on approach to merchandising and the business in general. You must be confident in proposing business critical decisions which will benefit both the customer and the profitability of the company. You must be capable of handling multiple accounts at once, able to deal with rapidly changing priorities.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
Managing day to day contact with key accounts and respond promptly to communications and taking appropriate actions to ensure all customer needs are met.