Salary £20k – £25k dependant on exp.
Central Manchester Location
North West / Manchester
Competitive market rate salary
A well-established and profitable Fashion Accessories supplier based in Manchester supplying Accessories & Gifts across Mens, Ladies and Homeware departments. The company is constantly evolving and expanding, and we are looking for a new Sales Account Manager to join the team to achieve further growth.
This role is focused on managing an impressive list of retailers to drive sales turnover and margin. Our ideal candidate has a comprehensive knowledge of UK fashion retail with a product focus, able to oversee the creative direction of design work effectively interpreting customer requirements and delivering annual sales targets.
Building and maintaining relationships, with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels is an integral part of this role must be a confident communicator with the ability to present at a senior level.
Applicants should be commercially aware with a strong background in Account Management and direct experience of working with high street retailers preferably within fashion accessories.
The main responsibilities are detailed below, although the post holder would also be expected to perform any other duties which might reasonably be required by the business from time to time.
• Build and maintain ongoing relationships with customersto optimise business growth and customer satisfaction
• Recognise and maximise opportunities within each account
• Create strong team bonds with all contact pointsinternally to deliver targeted results
• Manage effective customer appropriate product development
• Complete regular comparison shops and monitor and report on market and competitor activities
• Attend and present product development and trends at external customer meetings
• Forecast, analyse and report sales on monthly basis
• Self-development and continuing personal development
Confident communicator – written, verbal and presentation
• Passionate about the product, demonstrating creative knowledge and understanding
• Commercial judgement coupled with an ability to offer solutions to Customer problems
• Self-motivated with an ability to spot opportunities and maximise them
• Efficient under pressure with an ability to prioritise• Generate excitement and enthusiasm
• Good listener
• Direct experience of working with High Street retailers /buyers.
• Contract sales /made to order.
• Experience of working to margin/roll-up and seasonal targets.
• Knowledge of working with FE factories
• Understanding of quality & technical process.
• Full clean driving licence
• Competent in Microsoft Office Programmes
• Soft and Hard Accessories product knowledge.
• 3-5 years’ experience.
• Degree level preferably in Fashion or Textiles.
Duties of the job will include the following:
Management and maintenance of Base Fabric Library for various Retailers.
Managing Core / Base Fabric Submissions to maintain continued approval.
Working on Retailer Systems to process submissions.
Instructing the factories on necessary testing and checking of test reports on a style-by-style basis for a number of retailers. Reviewing any failed tested pieces for all retailers, for commercial approval, or retesting, sending where necessary to the retailers for commercial approval.
Reviewing Test Reports and Identifying areas where improvements can be made.
Supporting Suppliers / Mills in solving Fabric Performance issues.
Issuing updates to restricted substances lists as required.
Responsible for ensuring REACH Declarations are managed on an annual basis.
Responsible for ensuring Oeko-Tex certification is in place for the Fabric Supply Chain.
Mapping Fabric Supply Chain for all Suppliers.
Understanding of Customer Requirements in areas of Chemical & Environmental Compliance.
Working with Suppliers to ensure a Transparent Supply Chain who are Compliant with Customer requirements.
An understanding of ZDHC, Waste Water Testing, Chemical information, HIGG Index is therefore desirable.
Weekly updates with Retailers on Mill status, agreeing next steps and timeline for meeting their requirements.
Following up with individual Suppliers on outstanding Supply Chain Compliance requirements.
Supporting Suppliers / Mills on understanding of requirements.
Understanding of Sustainability Attributes / Claims and the Verification process for each.
Supporting In-House Technologists & Merchandisers to ensure the required documentation is in place to support Customer Claims.
Updating Ethical Team of any changes to 2nd Tier Suppliers.
We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team
Good communication skills, and who can work well with retailers, manufacturers and within the office environment.
Someone who is well organised and flexible, with a logical and analyticalmind, and excellent administration skills
Someone who works well under pressure, with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications £22k-£30k
Salary £20,000 – £26,000 depending on experience.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a permanent designer in their design department at there offices in South Manchester. You will be working 40 hours a week 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday with ½ hour for lunch and 8-2pm on a Friday.
Currently working 3 days in the office 2 from home due to covid (STC).
* Working on licensed character children’s nightwear.
* Able to use adobe illustrator & photoshop.
* Comp shopping & create trend boards each season
* Work well within a team is essential.
* Be responsible for your own accounts, present and liaise with buyers.
* Work direct with factories to develop buying samples.
* The ability to work well under pressure, with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines is also essential.
* Experience with childrenswear is essential (having worked with licensed characters is a bonus)
Salary upto £30k dependant on experience
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Apparel Graphic Designer to join our team based in Manchester. This will be menswear and accessories specifically.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2/3 years’ previous experience working within the Highstreet and DTC Fashion Industry producing apparel Graphics. This should be supported with a relevant portfolio.
This role calls for advanced knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative suite to create original brand appropriate artworks, placement prints, repeats and Branding packs.