South Manchester – Childrenswear experience preferred.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications. £21-£26 per annum
Duties of the job will include the following:
The ideal person would have up to 2 years experience or be a graduate in a related subject, knowledge of computer systems such as Investronica, and Exel would be an advantage but not essential.
£22 – £25k DOE
As part of the Sourcing team, you will play an important part of helping the Sourcing team ensure that all OB suppliers are fit for purpose. This will encompass managing current supplier relationships and supplier on-boarding. Working closely with the retail teams and suppliers, our mission is to deliver a sustainable supply base which is capable of delivering on our long-term strategy.
You will be part of the team working closely with our retail teams and suppliers to develop more transparent supply chains across the globe.
This is what you’ll do:
Supporting Supplier Management
Managing and analysing data
We’re looking for someone with…
What’s in it for you?
Salary range £20k – £24k dependant on experience
Our client is a fast growing multi-branded fashion company. Developing both our own and clients brands, for both wholesale and retail.
Our business now requires a Merchandiser, for ensuring the growth and profitability of our online stores. Working closely with other departments including buying and design to maximise opportunity within the business.
• To support the merchandising function for the business in order to ensure company is on track to hit targets. Displaying all relevant information for the company progress at all times.
• To ensure that the buying function is effectively controlled within the agreed business strategy, and that all necessary frameworks, controls and skill sets are in place, to enable successful long term planning and in season trading to maximise business performance.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
• Using data to optimise the sales volume and profitability of all designated product areas.
• Supporting planning of budgets by category, option count, and depth of buy based on the overall business and financial goals of the company.
• Controls stock levels based on weekly sales and stock intakes (WSSI)
• Reviews sales forecasts based on performance, and actions re forecasts.
• Analyses and monitors best and worst sellers and makes informed recommendations for action
• Recommends promotions and re buys as necessary
• Monitors and maintains buying margin and gross profit margins as requested.
• Ensures that best sellers reach their full potential
• Supplies the Head of Merchandising and buying team with necessary data to enable informed decisions and planning.
Opportunity for Growth
The successful candidate should show an excellent understanding of latest analysis skills, and be confident of growing with this business, into a senior figure within the company.
As a Merchandiser you should be highly motivated, with technical flair, excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.
Junior Buyer (£28K-£32K) or Assistant Buyer (£22k -£25k)
We are looking for a Multi-product Junior Buyer or Assistant Buyer to support across clothing categories. Having experience on womenswear Denim or Knitwear would be beneficial.
The role involves
·Travel – Europe and FE as and when required by the business.
Key Experience, Skills & Abilities
A commercial fashion eye is essential.
Enjoys working with the numbers to maximise product sales
Experience in trading a Department to maximise sales, ideally ecommerce experience
The ability to problem-solve under pressure in a fun fast paced environment.
Enjoys change, open to new ways of working.
Identifies new ways of working that fit the business as it continues to grow.
Able to take responsibility and make decisions.
Strong communication with all departments and levels is imperative.
Effective time management and the ability to prioritise.
Understands/ has experience with the test and repeat ecommerce buying model.
We’re looking for someone with bags of energy and enthusiasm, along with a love of fashion and impeccable attention to detail, to work in our fast-paced eCommerce team!
This is what you’ll do:
· Day-to-day management of the online store using Magento, ensuring the website is kept up to date with seasonally relevant products, updated imagery and banners, new in products, regularly updated category pages
· Be responsible for the uploading of new products, ensuring deadlines are met by completing uploads on a weekly basis and making sure product specs are provided on time
· Ensure products are displayed correctly on the website focusing on accuracy from the initial upload, following the guidance from the Ecommerce Guide
· Asset management, ensuring samples and images are collated ahead of launches
· Product copy management, putting briefs together for the copyrighter when needed
· Upload product images as soon as they are made available and populating the ‘Coming Soon’ category on site
· Ensure products are put live as soon as the stock arrives, raising any stock or SKU issues with the relevant teams, Buying, Merchandising and/or the warehouse team
· Monitor product performance to ensure product and category pages are optimised efficiently
· Liaising closely with the Ecommerce Manager you will work on the visual merchandising of the site under their direction
· Be responsible for upselling and cross selling opportunities on product pages to maximise sales, ensuring they are continuously updated with in stock, relevant styles
· Working closely with the Buying & Merchandising teams to ensure products arrive on time for marketing launches such as the monthly brochure and TV advert
· Use Google Analytics and reports from the Merchandising team to inform on site decisions
· Support the Ecommerce Manager with ad hoc on-site projects and web developments by putting briefs together and submitting tickets to the web development agency when necessary
· Deliver best in class customer experience working closely with the customer service team to provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity
· Lead on the imagery and product uploads with 3rd party sellers partners such as Marks & Spencer, John Lewis & Next.
· Any other customer service or administration tasks as and when required.
What we need from you;
· Highly organised
· An excellent attention to detail & quality
· Hands on experience with wed CMS’, able to comfortably navigate the platform and upload products and make site changes. Magento experience is preferable but not essential.
· Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales reports, experience with Google Analytics
· Super positive, energetic and enthusiastic with a creative mind, bursting with ideas and the drive
· Experience in the fashion industry is desirable and working with 3rd party platforms such as next, John Lewis & M&S
· An enthusiastic & energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic
· An intuitive grasp of brand with a ‘customer first’ approach
· Strong organisation skills: self-directed & capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent