South Manchester – Childrenswear experience preferred.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications. £21-£26 per annum
Duties of the job will include the following:
- Responsibility for a number of retailers, customers.
- Creating workbooks/ specs for costings and buying samples
- Creating print patterns on Investronica (Lectra) for the design team to set up print packs
- Working on our Investronica system to aid offshore factories technically where necessary.
- Some pattern cutting may be required.
- Requesting of sealing samples and initial patterns, from offshore manufacturers. Measuring and checking of garments, internal approvals where necessary samples fitted with retailers in person or over VC, and sending comments out to the factories.
- Working closely with the factories to ensure that the product meets Retailer requirements.
- Administration of the critical path
- Submission of final production samples and relevant documentation.
- We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team
- Good communication skills, and who can work well with retailers, manufacturers and within the office environment.
- Someone who is well organised and flexible, with a logical and analytical mind, and excellent administration skills
- Someone who works well under pressure, with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Full driving licence is essential.
The ideal person would have up to 2 years experience or be a graduate in a related subject, knowledge of computer systems such as Investronica, and Exel would be an advantage but not essential.