Salary upto £27k
An opportunity for an Import Merchandiser to join a Global and reputable supplier of ladies, men’s and children’s clothing. This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and career driven individual to develop working in a fast paced and rewarding company. You will be working to the critical path from start to finish and looking after Retailers and own range sales, helping to ensure a smooth customer experience
The ideal candidate will have previous import merchandising experience, and able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Providing accurate and up to date information around the critical path
- Checking POs from customers, checking every stage of the process from design, sample and costing to label, packaging and testing
- Understanding key sample deadline and selection/ sign off dates
- Working with design and quality team and communicating with buyers to ensure appropriate feedback on CADs is given in time
- Raising internal orders
- Handling any issues on production and providing solutions
- Liaising with factories and head offices
- Communicating with the Buyers and managing online customers
- Experience in a similar role within a supplier.
- Proficient with Microsoft including the use of Excel.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.