Stoke and South Manchester
Salary range £28k — £36k dependant on experience
- Raising Purchase Orders and Customer Sales Orders in Sage for UK and China requirements, and chase all orders through.
- Create production artwork briefs to Opal – liaising with internal departments for on time and accurate completion to sign off with customer.
- Arrange new product order handover meetings with various departments.
- Critical path order management with all parties to ensure on time deliveries to customer – escalating any issues to the account manager.
- Direct communication with customers from order confirmation to delivery/shipment.
- Arrange, send and chase approval of all samples with customer, i.e. Photography/ White Seals / Production Samples etc.
- Liaise with shipping team to make sure vessel bookings are made in line with Customer and UK requirements.
- Weekly order book update (tracker’s) to all customers – highlighting any delays/issues.
- Working closely with the Planning/Purchasing team and advising them of when components/packaging are arriving and any delays so no issues to production planning.
- Working closely with the despatch department on customer deliveries so customer can be updated at all times.
- Will need to attend weekly customer calls and customer meetings as and when required.
- Good attention to detail and proactive attitude.
- Experience of Sage X3.
- Microsoft Excel essential