£26k – £29k
Our client is a market leading supplier based in the North West are currently looking for an experienced Import Merchandiser! You will be part of an established team and report directly into the Merchandise Manager. You will be a highly organised individual and have great communication skills. The ideal Import Merchandiser will have previous experience in a similar role within fashion garments.
The responsibilities of the Import Merchandiser will include:
- Liaising with the manufacturers in the Far East, sending comments, chasing up on deliveries, costings, etc.
- Working closely with their other in-house teams including Account Managers and QA to develop desirable ranges
- Resolving any production issues, ensuring everyone is aware of any delays
- Approving lab dips, strike offs and submissions
- Working with the Buyers from their customers to ensure great customer service and attending and leading meetings with them
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
- Previous supplier experience required.
- Hard working, positive attitude.
- Attention to detail, accurate but can work quickly when under pressure.
- Strong communication skills at all levels along with organisational skills.