Womenswear Experience Essential
- Create graded size charts from physical samples and established blocks using brand standardised gradings and templates.
- Contribute to live model fittings across a varied product range. Attention to detail is key and ability to work at speed necessary.
- Creation of comprehensive, clear, and logical product comments for all samples complete with supporting imagery and diagrams.
- Understanding of garment construction to ensure the best possible methods are used within cost and to achieve a premium and durable finish.
- To effectively manage their own product area with support of the category department technologist and manage the sealing process from first fit to production.
- Support other members of the Technical team with product fit and quality queries and be an advisory to other functions within the business such as Buying, Design, Merch and sourcing.
- Approval of production samples.
- Maintaining the critical path with accuracy and consistency so visibility of the product progression is easily accessible to all functions within the business.
- 2-3 Years’ experience minimum within Ladies wear – Ideally Jersey experience for this role
- Understanding of pattern construction to support suppliers correctly and efficiently, improving fit and reducing sample quantity.
- Basic understanding of test reports and compliance.
- Ability to fit on both live model and stand.
- Collaborative and clear communicator. Ability to work with the wider product team such as Buying, Design, Merchandise, Marketing and sourcing and building successful working relationships.
- Organised, agile and able to prioritise within a busy office environment
- Active contributor to product discussions, sharing of ideas and new processes to improve best practice.
- Enthusiastic about product and constantly seeks to make improvements for the brand and customer.