Menswear Outerwear and Casuals
Salary £16k – £22k dependant on experience
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and creative individual to join our design team and take on a hands on role managing trends and design 1-2 years experience would be preferred.
- Research and present trends identifying key seasonal colours, apparel trends and styling with a focus on commerciality.
- Design trend focussed and commercial ranges for e-comme and wholesale.
- Work closely with factories to source fabrics and trims.
- Create detailed Tech packs and artworks to send to factories.
- Overseeing development of ranges by checking samples, fabrics and prints.
- Work with factories and manage production with critical paths to ensure samples and lead times are not delayed.
- Provide support for the business in all creative areas.
- Must be confident with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
This is a brilliant role for someone who is looking to be involved in every area of design and production, and gain valuable experience while growing within the business.
Please send on CV with artwork to support your application.