Salary range £30k – £38k
Overseeing the day to day running of the team you will support the Head of Merchandising with the ownership of forecasting, store replenishment, planning, ranging and availability; plus, the management and ongoing development of the Merchandising Assistants and Assistant Merchandisers.
With this role being a senior position within the Merchandising team, we will only be proceeding forward with candidates who match our essential requirements stated below:
- A proven/experienced Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser, looking for progression and development
- Experience of managing a team within a fast-paced Beauty/Retail/FMCG environment
- Experience managing replenishment across a large store estate
- Analytically minded and commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills, highly organised with strong Excel ability
- Oversee the day to day running of the team and assist the Head of Merchandising where required.
- Ownership of despatch planning, stockholding management in our central warehouse and external warehouse, ranging and availability.
- Management of store grading and company replenishment parameters; ensuring that these are aligned to availability and stock targets.
- Overseeing New Store Openings critical path and ensuring that the ranging and stock-in process runs smoothly.
- Reacting to sales and changes in the market, ensuring sales are maximised and KPI’s are met.
- Providing strategic inputs in order to aid development of departmental processes & reporting.
- Management and development of Merchandising Assistants and Assistant Merchandisers.
- Attend and on occasions lead weekly or monthly meetings, providing influence where necessary and ensuring that analysis and reporting is completed beforehand.
- Manage Supplier Scorecard reviews, with the aim of driving improvement through establishing positive ways of working with our Suppliers.
What you can expect:
Work for a company who prides itself on outstanding customer service and delivering products in a manner which best meets the customer needs.
You can expect to join a team who work hard to achieve results and are focused to ensure a great customer experience. We offer very competitive salaries, along with flexible working options, early finishes on Fridays and duvet days. In addition, we further offer generous staff discount and an employee assistance programme.