Our client is a fast growing multi-branded fashion company. Developing both our own and clients brands, for wholesale, E-commerce and retail stores.
Due to growth we are looking to bring on a Merchandiser, for ensuring the growth and profitability of our online stores. Working closely with other departments including buying and design to maximise opportunity within the business.
• To support the merchandising function for the business in order to ensure company is on track to hit targets. Displaying all relevant information for the company progress at all times.
• To ensure that the buying function is effectively controlled within the agreed business strategy, and that all necessary frameworks, controls and skill sets are in place, to enable successful long term planning and in season trading to maximise business performance.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
• Using data to optimise the sales volume and profitability of all designated product areas.
• Supporting planning of budgets by category, option count, and depth of buy based on the overall business and financial goals of the company.
• Controls stock levels based on weekly sales and stock intakes (WSSI)
• Reviews sales forecasts based on performance, and actions re forecasts.
• Analyses and monitors best and worst sellers and makes informed recommendations for action
• Recommends promotions and re buys as necessary
• Monitors and maintains buying margin and gross profit margins as requested.
• Ensures that best sellers reach their full potential
• Supplies the Merchandising and Buying team with necessary data to enable informed decisions and planning.
Opportunity for Growth
The successful candidate should show an excellent understanding of latest analysis skills, and be confident of growing with this business, into a senior figure within the company.
As a Merchandiser you should be highly motivated, with technical flair, excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.