Manchester Major Supplier
Salary negotiable dependant experience
1. Liasing daily with our suppliers and customers. Experience with liasing with the Far East, Bangladesh, India is essential.
2. Raising purchase orders, customer packaging / label orders (care labels, brand labels, price labelling) and dispatching to our suppliers
3. Monitoring and maintaining the critical path.
An in depth knowledge of the critical path is essential. The merchandiser will be responsible for chasing in lab dips, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions ( sealer samples /pre-production samples / production samples / press samples)
4. Liasing with our shipping and sales / deliveries department, ensuring that goods arrive are processed and are delivered on time
5. Attending customer meetings both at our head office in Manchester and also our London office. Full meeting follow up will be required, from quoting prices to arranging development samples.
6. Working closely with the QC and design teams.
7. The product area will be mens multi product. Customers will include both those from the high street and online
8. Providing team leadership, problem solving and guidance for junior merchandisers of the team.
This is a new position to the business and we are looking for a strong individual to join the business who has excellent knowledge of the industry. Must be a team player and most importantly can provide training, guidance and advice for the more junior members of the team.
Ideally a candidate with PD and critical path experienced
Salary c£22k-£24k plus very attractive bonus
North West Region – Merseyside
To manage the daily and seasonal Product Development and Order Management requirements for the product ranges of the business. To achieve on time delivery of samples and bulk orders to the required standards for the business in the timelines set out and using the control measures in place, ensuring that all products are developed and produced to the correct specification in line with the requirements of the business.
Production Management Control:
All administration to be of a high standard and to be constantly updated. To be responsible for the accuracy of all development procedures, systems and administration from nominated factories
Premium Sportswear Brand
NORTH WEST REGION
Salary neg c£50-£60k plus very attractive bonus and other benefits
Supply chain are responsible for the movement of goods, from manufacturers and suppliers to the customer. They oversee and manage every stage of the production flow, from purchasing the raw materials to the delivery of the final product.
You’ll ensure the right amount of product is made at the right time, as well as coordinate the storage of the product. Organising the movement of goods from distribution centres to customers and stores involves forecasting trends and managing inventories.
Our client is a premium end sportwear brand who is currently experiencing massive growth. We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Director who will now oversee and grow the global supply base as well as manage and grow the team. Sportswear or lifestyle extensive product experience is advantageous for this role and so is experience of working on a premium brand.
We will consider candidates from a director level and manager level looking for the next step in their career. You will be a hardworking, motivative, passionate individual with entrepreneurial skills.
Salary unto £28k dependant on experience
A great opportunity for an Import Merchandiser to join a well-known Manchester business. Due to growth we are currently seeking an additional Import merchandiser auto join the team.
Import Merchandiser – Description
Liaising with both suppliers and customers.
Experience with liaising with the Far East is essential.
Raising purchase orders, packaging / label orders.
Maintaining the critical path.
An in depth knowledge of the critical path is essential. The merchandiser will be responsible for chasing in lab dips, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions.
Attending customer meeting when required.
Import Merchandiser – Experience
In order to be successful, you must have at least 3 years experience as a merchandiser or similar role within an importer and used to working with excel spreadsheets and maintaining critical information databases. Excellent communication skills and number literacy are also essential within this role.
Working in a fast paced office and liaising with internal departments and teams on a daily basis as well as buyers and factories.
You will be working to ensure we are first in capturing the emerging trends within womenswear knitwear and translating these into beautiful and desirable garments our customers will love and believe in.
We offer a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. With a passion for womenswear and min 1 years experience in knitwear ! could this be your dream role?
Key Responsibilities: Junior Designer
• Researching trends/catwalk/blogs
• Influence product direction and sharing new ideas.
• Develop inspiration packs and boards.
• Identifying key trends for the season ahead.
• Liaise with internal teams .
• Work to deadlines and time frames set by the line manager by planning and prioritising workload.
• Communicate effectively with the wider team on artwork direction.
• to work with designers to keep them aware of new developments that are relevant to the department.
• Preparation and supporting line manager by putting together research CAD’s, packs, colour palettes, artworks folders and trend information.
Must Haves: Junior Designer
• An understanding and passion for emerging trends.
• Experience working with European and Far East factories/suppliers.
• Ability to strongly interpret trends into designs/product for the customer.
• Appetite for design influences and strong eye.
• Ability to work under own initiative.
•Strong enthusiasm for knitwear.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels.
• Ability to work under pressure and with strong personalities.
• Strong CAD skills required for this role.