Junior Garment Technologist
Salary – upto £22k
Approx 2 years experience
Objectives – Garment Technologist
Key Tasks & Responsibilities – Garment Technologist
Skill Requirements: – Garment Technologist
Further Requirements – Garment Technologist
Sales Manager – Lancashire- Salary unto £40k
Our client provide beautiful quality upholstery and furnishing fabrics to the wholesale, retail and manufacturing industry. We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to work closely with our current customers and to develop new business. Someone with fabric knowledge and experience in this industry would be preferred.
Sales Manager Duties
Cheshire – Salary upto £28k
Our client is a reputable global ladieswear fashion clothing company who have continued to expand at a rapid pace have an exciting job opportunity for a Import Merchandiser to join the team. You will work alongside a team of merchandisers reporting to the head of merchandising. They are looking for a pro-active, hardworking individual who has a hands-on approach to merchandising and the business in general. You must be confident in proposing business critical decisions which will benefit both the customer and the profitability of the company. You must be capable of handling multiple accounts at once, able to deal with rapidly changing priorities.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
Managing day to day contact with key accounts and respond promptly to communications and taking appropriate actions to ensure all customer needs are met.
Salary dependant on experience c£40k
As part of its continued growth our client is looking for a dynamic & resourceful PR manager to help build on incredible celebrity, influencer and media engagement that the business has experienced to date.
PR Manager – The Role
Working closely with the product and marketing teams, this is a highly visible & commercial role offering the chance to directly impact business performance through research, identification & implementation of relevant PR & social media strategies that will help expand the company’s reach.
Responsibilities will include:
• Research, identify and contact TV/Celebrity/Influencer networks
• Establish and build relationships that help to promote the brand
• Work with the marketing teams to provide content that can be utilised to create successful campaigns
• Ability to measure and understand performance of strategies implemented
• Understanding product pipleline to successfully match product to the 3rd party preferences to maximise engagement
• Understanding who the customers are and how they consume content
• Keeping your finger on the pulse of the latest media trends to make recommendations to the business
• Ensure that the brand is accurately represented
PR Manager – In addition you will be:
• Determined and unwilling to take no for an answer
• Highly organised with a strategic & commercial focus
• Driven to succeed in a fast paced environment
• An effective communicator able to build strong relationships
• A self-starter capable of recommending unique and interesting ideas
PR Manager – In exchange you’ll get
competitive salary in a vibrant fun environment. You’ll also have the chance to really contribute to business success rather than being a cog in a machine and achieve longer term career goals.
Salary c£21k Key duties for this position will include:
Evaluating the workmanship, quality and construction of garments
Testing of garments and trims
Preparing and updating garment specs
Liaising with customers
Approving Pre Production and Production samples to a commercial standard
Developing care labels that meet regulation standards
Areas – Mens T-shirts, Sweats, Shirts, Knits and Ladies Knits
contact Angela for further details