Salary dependant on experience £25k-£35k
The Sourcing/Compliance Executive role will report to the Head of Sourcing, Production and Supplier Quality. As part of the sourcing team, you will play an important part in helping uphold and develop the ethical and sustainable principle of the company,
The role is to manage all elements of the supply chain, to ensure our market leading designs are manufactured to a high standard and delivered on time.
This will involve:
Sustainability, Fabric, packaging and Labelling
Ethical, technical and social compliance
In addition, you will be:
Our client a womenswear online business has achieved huge growth over the last 2 years and now are in need of 2 Assistant/junior Merchandiser. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Assistant/Junior Merchandiser to join a fast paced fashion team and help take the company to the next level.
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience in a fast fashion.
North West – Manchester Region
Salary £25-£30k dependant on experience
The role involves:-
Key Experience, Skills & Abilities
Experience in trading a Department to maximise sales
Excellent Excel skills
The ability to problem solve under pressure in a fun fast paced environment.
Enjoys change, open to new ways of working.
Identifies new ways of working that fit the business as it continues to grow.
Able to take responsibility and make decisions.
Strong communication skills with all departments and levels is imperative.
Effective time management and the ability to prioritise
Understands/ has experience with the test and repeat ecommerce buying model.
Attractive competitive salary
The successful candidate will take accountability for all Marketing across this Ecommerce business! working directly with the Ecommerce Manager and under the Marketing and Ecommerce Director to lead innovation across the marketing channels. The overall aim of the Marketing Manager is to increase sales across all of their services, provide outstanding customer experience in line with the rest of the business and raise brand engagement.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
Salary Unto £40k
This is what you’ll do:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for overseeing digital paid media activity focussing primarily on our paid social campaigns. You will also oversee the Google Shopping which is currently outsourced. We have absolutely tonnes of content: images, celebs spotted in videos etc… so plenty to work with on social.
You will be:
Who we’re looking for:
We want someone who is creative and self-motivated. Combine this with strong strategic, commercial and analytical skills and you’re the perfect fit! You will have:
Up to £40-50k
All-rounder and experienced marketing person with knowledge of all channels digital and offline. You will need to have people management skills too and the ability to lead a team and implement the annual marketing strategy.
We are an online fashion destination for stylish women, worn by celebs and influencers galore – and we have an amazing opportunity for someone equally amazing to join our growing team as a Brand Marketing Manager.
We’re looking for someone to implement and manage our Brand Marketing initiatives; Photoshoots/ Print Assets /TV ad creation and so much more. A commercially minded yet creative person with a love for fashion and marketing will succeed in this amazing and unique role.
This is what you’ll do:
· Managing the Brand/Creative Marketing initiatives, from brief to delivery; attending all monthly photoshoots (ecom & location based) and working closely with the shoot team to ensure all content is commercially on point to support business objectives
· Coordinate and manage end-to-end the successful development of photoshoot deliverables
· Communicate and think creatively under pressure to provide creative guidance and commercial solutions on all photoshoots
· Commercial direction of our monthly print brochure
· Organise, control andmanage the flow of projects ensuring brand quality is maintained and brand objectives are met
· Commercial direction and delivery of TV ad campaign assets
· Successfully work with high volumes of marketing material, across print and digital
· Deliver impactful brand content for use across the business
· Work to deadlines and deliver content asset brief requirements for the marketing team
Who we’re looking for:
· Must have extensive previous experience working on photoshoots; both ecommerce & location based
· You must be able to travel regularly both in the UK and to abroad destinations on photoshoots
· An excellent team player with strong leadership skills
· Experience in the fashion industry
· An enthusiastic & energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic
· An excellent attention to detail & quality with a strong commercial eye
· Strong organisation skills: self-directed & capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects
· Knowledge of print production processes is desirable but not essential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent