We are looking for a Mid Level GT who’s looking for that exciting new challenge.
Salary dependant on experience – £22k- £28k approx
Location – Manchester
Managing fit sessions across your own product areas and other product areas to ensure all styles are fitted and sealed in line with critical dates as well as meeting the high standard of technical specifications for the Brand. Understanding of Fit, Sealing, fabrics and testing.
Overseeing and checking measurements to ensure the company’s sizing policy is maintained You will provide technical guidance to the design and will work closely with factories to eliminate any issues and advise with technicalspecifications.
Garment Technologist – The Role:
- You will be involved in sampling and approval of garments and all technical aspects associated with multi-product womenswear.
- To ensure each product is per company standards.
- Manage size specifications and produce detailed tech packs
- Ensure samples through to production costs meet client cost expectations.
- To handle the comments/approvals process and resolve technical/quality issues.
- Manage communication between internal teams and the factories.
Garment Technologist – The Candidate:
- With approx. 3 year’s experience within a garment technical/technologist position.
- Good technical knowledge of garment construction and garment fitting as well as manufacturing methods.
- Experienced in handling comments/approvals process and any technical/quality issues.
- Highly competent IT skills
- Confident communication skills, the ability to work to critical path deadlines. Ability to manage on workload and a team player.